OnePlus has launched its latest OnePlus 11 smartphone in Nepal. Now the device is available for pre-booking from Feb 7, 2023, with amazing offers. The flagship phone is carrying flagship specs and offers multiple improvements. With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 in the core, the smartphone comes with a triple camera setup, tuned by Hasselblad. Let’s learn about OnePlus 11 price in Nepal, specs, features, and availability in this article.
OnePlus 11 Price in Nepal and Availability
The OnePlus 11 price in Nepal starts from Rs.1,29,999 for the base 8/128GB variant which is not available now. And the 16GB/256GB variant costs Rs 1,34,999 but with prebooking. As other SD Gen 2 smartphones Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra phones are also available here, the phone has a competition now.
|OnePlus 11||Price in Nepal|
Design & Display
As a flagship device, the OnePlus 11 boasts premium body language. There is a glass front, metal frame, and glass back. The circular camera module on the back gets integrated with the metal frame, making a unified look for a premium outlook. You get a typical OnePlus alert slider on this device. For biometrics, there is an in-display fingerprint scanner. For protection against water splashes and dust, there is an IP64 rating. The color options are Emerald Green and Volcanic Black.
The smartphone sports a 6.7-inch Samsung E4 AMOLED panel with Quad HD+ (3216 x 1440 pixels) resolution. The screen also supports a fast motion rate of 120Hz for those smooth scrolling. Additionally, it features LTPO 3.0 technology with a variable refresh rate as per the content on the screen. Furthermore, it has 1300nits peak brightness for sunlight readability. Likewise, the display supports Dolby Vision and HDR 10+ as well.
On the core, the OnePlus 11 holds the horsepower of the latest and greatest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset. The silicon is fabricated under the 4nm process by TSMC. It offers a 35% CPU boost and 40% more power efficiency over the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset. This Octa-core processor has the configuration of 1×3.2 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510 cores. Likewise, there is Adreno 740 GPU that supports hardware-based ray tracing for next-level gaming. There is a liquid cooling VC heat dissipation system onboard for keeping the thermals in check.
The phone comes in two variants; 8/128GB, 16/256GB. The storage is based on UFS 4.0 technology while the RAM is LPDDR5X for improved R/W speed. As for the software, the phone boots on the latest Oxygen OS 13 based on Android 13.
The smartphone houses a triple camera on its back. With OnePlus and Hasselblad’s partnership, the entire cameras on the phone get Hasselblad tuning as its predecessor, the OnePlus 10 Pro. The primary camera is a 50MP Sony IMX890 lens that has an f/1.8 aperture. Coming to the second camera, there is a 48MP Sony IMX581 ultrawide shooter with an f/2.2 aperture and 115˚ FOV for those wider shots. And, there is a Sony IMX709 32MP telephoto lens with an f/2.0 aperture. This is an RGBW tertiary sensor with a 2X optical zoom.
For videos, the main camera can shoot up to 8K videos at 24fps. There is Auto HDR and Hasselblad color calibration for photos and videos. For selfies and video calls, OnePlus has provided a 16MP front camera. It can record 1080p videos at 60fps with Gyro EIS stabilization.
Have a Read:- Oneplus Nord Buds Price in Nepal
Battery, Charging, and Other Features
Powering the device is a 5000 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery. This cell gets the support of 100W wired fast charging. The company has bundled a 100W fast charger with PD (Power Delivery) support. Moreover, the phone has a bionic vibration motor and dual stereo speakers. For connectivity, it has 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6/7, Bluetooth 5.3, A2DP, LE, NFC, GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (G1), BDS (B1I+B1c+B2a), GALILEO (E1+E5a), QZSS (L1+L5) USB Type-C 3.1, OTG, etc.
- Dimension: 163.1 x 74.1 x 8.53mm
- Weight: 205g
- Display: 6.7 inches LTPO 3.0 AMOLED display, screen resolution of 3216 X 1440 pixels, 525 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate, 20.1:9 aspect ratio, 89.7% screen-to-body ratio, 5000000:1, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection, 1300 nits peak brightness, Always-on display
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 5G Chipset; 4 nm mobile platform TSMC
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 740 GPU
- RAM: 8/16GB LPDDR5X RAM
- Memory: Internal storage of 128GB/256GB UFS 4.0
- Software: Oxygen OS 13 based on Android 13
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 50MP Sony IMX890, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56″, PDAF, OIS
- 48MP Sony IMX581, ultra wide-angle camera, f/2.2 aperture, 112˚ FOV, 0.64µm, AF
- 32MP Sony IMX709 telephoto lens, f/2.0 aperture, 1/1.56″, 2x optical zoom, PDAF, OIS
- Rear Video: 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, Auto HDR, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Front Video: Up to 1080p@60fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery, 100W fast charging support, 50W Fast wireless charging, Reverse wireless charging support
- Colors: Emerald Green, Volcanic Black
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (under display, optical) and AI Face Unlock
- Sensor: G-sensor, Accelerometer, Electronic compass, Gyro, Color temperature sensor, Proximity sensor, RGB Sensor, SAR Sensor.
- Network: 5G
- 5G Bands: n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n20, n25, n28, n30, n/38, n40, n41, n66, n77, n78
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), 4X4 MIMO in LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6/7, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX, GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (G1), BDS (B1I+B1c+B2a), GALILEO (E1+E5a), QZSS (L1+L5) NFC, USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go, a loudspeaker with stereo speakers, etc.
- Price In Nepal: Rs. 1,29,999 (8/128GB), Rs. 1,34,999 (16/256GB)
The flagship from OnePlus sounds like a promising one. The Hasselblad tuning can be of great use to photography enthusiasts. Also, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 is a powerhouse for performance and gaming. OnePlus brand has its own fan following and this device is one to have with great specs and features.
Do Check:- OnePlus Mobile Price in Nepal
So, what do you think of the OnePlus 11? Are you a OnePlus user and happy with the new Color OS-inspired Oxygen OS? Do share us your views, thoughts, and opinions in the comment section below.
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India