Nepal’s leading telecom company, Ncell Axiata Limited, has gifted a bonus balance of Rs 100 to over 3,500 of its customers. The private operator provided the bonus balance as part of its weekly “Harek din Surprise Sabailai Sure-Prize” campaign which recipients can use as regular balance for services.
The Sure-Prize campaign ensures a prize for every Ncell customer. Under this scheme, the customers have been getting digital service, balance, data, talk time, and SMS services in Daily prizes. Likewise, under the Weekly prizes, Ncell selected the winners by evaluating the best slogans participants had submitted online. The telco rewarded the winners a hefty bonus balance of Rs 100 for over 3,500 customers.
Ncell customers get a Rs 100 bonus balance in their main balance
Ncell customers received a Rs 100 bonus balance in their main mobile balance. That means they can use the amount on any Ncell services they normally use for either data, voice, or SMS services.
Participants had to submit compelling slogans to be eligible to win the bonus balance every week and a bumper prize.
In the “Harek din Surprise Sabailai Sure-Prize” campaign, there are daily, weekly, and bumper prizes. The telco says that it will soon announce 7 lucky customers who will win a scooter each in this campaign’s Bumper prize. Check out: Latest Ncell Data Packs With Volume, Price, and Code
Likewise, Ncell has extended gratitude to its customers for making this campaign a “super success”. As per the company, it received over 45,000+ slogans during the campaign. Also learn: The Steps to Transfer Balance in Ncell
Ncell started its operation in Nepal on September 17, 2005, and is currently one of the largest communication service providers in Nepal. Besides being a top 4G service provider, Ncell also provides next-generation mobile services such as eSIM and VoLTE.
We will update you with the bummer prize winners when announced. For all the latest news on tech and telecom, and gadget reviews, keep reading Nepalitelecom.com.
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package