Purple has begun Predict and Win Contest for FIFA World Cup 2022. A Nepal-based OEM company, Purple has brought this prediction contest for football lovers. As we all know, the grand event has already kicked off and is gathering massive popularity. In this article, let’s learn more about Purple Predict and Win Contest.
Purple Predict and Win Contest
The Purple “Predict and WIN” contest is here for all football fans. The World Cup season is full of passion, entertainment, and love for passionate fans. To make it more exciting, viewers can predict the winner of every World Cup match and win discount vouchers from Purple. This contest is available throughout the World Cup season.
How to Participate in this Contest
One can participate in this contest by following these steps;
- Go to Purple’s Official Facebook Page and like/follow the page.
- Scroll through the posts and go toward the contest post.
- Comment your Winner prediction, you can comment on the name of the country, while scoreline prediction is not needed.
- Purple will select the winners through Live Lucky Draw on their page.
- The first winner will get an Rs.2500 discount voucher, applicable to purchases of Purple products equal to or above Rs.8000.
- The second winner will get an Rs.2000 discount voucher which is applicable to buying Purple products having a price equal to and above Rs.7000.
- While the third winner is getting an Rs.1500 discount voucher applicable for Purple products having a price tag of Rs.6000 or above.
- Likewise, the fourth winner will get Rs.1000 discount voucher for purchasing Purple products carrying a price tag of Rs.4000 and above.
- Winners will get the voucher via email after confirmation.
- And the discount voucher is only applicable at Daraz Flagship Store.
|Applicable for Price Tags
|Rs.8000 or above
|Rs.7000 or above
|Rs.6000 or above
|Rs.4000 or above
Purple is a new OEM based in Nepal which came into the market in 2022. It is a part of Sharada Group, the parent company of Vatsal Impex, the authorized distributor of Xiaomi products in Nepal. It debuted in the market with three smartwatches; Purple Trend, Purple Storm, and Purple Alpha. And it went on to add new smartwatches and accessories like chargers, TWS, data cables, etc with budget price stages. The most recent additions are the Purple PBS-001 Bluetooth Speaker and Purple Crown Premium Smartwatch to its portfolio.
Purple is the only brand in Nepal to provide one year warranty on accessories. Its products can be bought through retail stores and Daraz as well. Purple is a brand that believes in quality and durable products at affordable prices. There is also a pick-and-drop facility within Kathmandu Valley. Likewise, its service center is located at Kalanki, Ring Road, Kathmandu.
And talking of the World Cup 2022, the group stage matches are being dominated by unexpected teams. Who do you think will be the winner? And what do you think of this Predict and Win contest by Purple? Do write us your thoughts, views, and opinions in the comment section below.
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license
- Ultima Rock Bluetooth Speaker: An elite innovation on budget