Realme has launched the new Realme C33 smartphone in Nepal. It is the latest C-series entrant from the brand in Nepal. The smartphone boasts a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display, 50 MP Dual camera, Unisoc T612 chipset, huge 5000mAh battery, and so on. Here, in this blog, we will discuss the specifications, features, availability, and Realme C33 price in Nepal.
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display
- Unisoc T612 Processor
- 50 MP Dual Camera
- 5,000mAh Battery
Realme C33 Overview
Starting Off with the design of the Realme C33, the smartphone is similar to the Realme 9i 5G. It has the slim and light design of the C series. The phone comes with a thickness of just 8.3 mm and weighs only 187 grams. So, it is very comfortable to hold on the hand. also has a water drop notch design at the front that houses the selfie camera. The smartphone comes in different color options such as Sandy Gold, Aqua Blue, as well as Night Seas.
The Realme C33 flaunts a large 6.5 inches HD+ IPS LCD display panel along with a screen resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels resolution. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9, 60Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate, 88.7 % Screen-to-body Ratio, 16.7 million colors, 270 PPI density, etc. For biometrics security, it has a side-mounted Fingerprint sensor & Face Unlock.
Coming to the cameras, the smartphone sports a dual camera setup at the rear. The Realme C33 consists of a 50 MP primary sensor accompanied by an unspecified depth sensor. While on the front, the Realme C33 comes with an 5 MP selfie camera for selfies & videos.
As for videography, the rear camera records up to 1080p @30fps and the front camera is capable of recording videos at 720p@30fps.
Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by the Unisoc T612 processor. It is an octa-core processor based on 12 nm processing technology that is equipped with an octa-core CPU with a maximum clock speed of up to 1.82 GHz. For handling graphics, it has an ARM Mali-G57 GPU.
In terms of the memory configuration, the device is paired with 3/4GB LPDDR4X RAM and 32/64GB of internal storage options onboard. On the software front, the phone is running on realme UI S Edition Based on Android 12 OS.
Battery and Connectivity
As for the battery prowess of the smartphone, the Realme C33 gets its juices from a massive Non-removable 5,000mAh battery. The smartphone also comes with the support of a 10W charging technology. It charges via a micro USB port which is disappointing though.
Now, shifting our attention to the connectivity options of the Realme C33, the device features a 4G network, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, micro USB 2.0, a loudspeaker with stereo speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
Realme C33 Technical Specifications
- Display: a 6.5-inch (16.5 cm) HD+ IPS LCD display, 60Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate, 88.7 % Screen-to-body Ratio, 720 x 1600 pixels screen resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 16.7 million colors, 270 PPI density
- Processor: Unisoc T612 Processor; 12 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: ARM Mali-G57 graphics processor
- RAM: 3/4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Memory: 32/64GB Internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via microSD card
- Software: realme UI S Edition Based on Android 12 OS
- Rear Camera: Dual Camera Setup
- 50 MP Primary Camera
- Depth Sensor
- Rear Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 5 MP Selfie camera
- Front Video: 720p@30fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery, 10W charging support
- Colors: Sandy Gold, Aqua Blue, as well as Night Seas.
- Security: Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock
- Sensor: Acceleration sensor, Proximity sensor, Magnetic Induction sensor, Light sensor, Electronic compass, Gyro-meter
- Network: 4G
- 4G Bands: b1, b3, b5, b8, b38, b40, b41
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, micro USB 2.0, a loudspeaker with stereo speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
- Realme C33 Price In Nepal: Rs. 16,499 (3GB/32GB) | Rs. 18,499 (4GB/64GB)
Realme C33 Price In Nepal And Availability
The Realme C33 price in Nepal is Rs. 16,499 for the 3GB/32GB variant, and Rs. 18,499 for the 4GB/64GB variant. It is available for purchase in all the authorized and official stores & shops in Nepal. The smartphone comes in various color options Sandy Gold, Aqua Blue, as well as Night Seas.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal (Official)|
|Realme C33 (2/32GB)||Rs. 16,499|
|Realme C33 (4/64GB)||Rs. 18,499|
So, What are your thoughts about this smartphone? Are you satisfied with the specs and features of the phone? Do, Let us know in the comment section below.
Don’t miss the Official Realme Mobiles Price & specs in Nepal.
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India