Realme Nepal has launched the new Realme GT Neo 3 in Nepal at an exclusive price offer, details below. The GT series has been the moniker for upper mid-range and flagship killer from the Chinese company. Successor to the Realme GT Neo 2, the new gaming-centric model packs in a powerful Mediatek Dimensity 8100 chip and whooping 150W fast charging. Let’s know about features, specs, and Realme GT Neo 3 Price in Nepal.
Realme GT Neo 3 Overview
Design and Display
The device comes with a similar design to its predecessor with an identical form factor. The rectangular camera module houses the primary lens on top and the other two in horizontal arrangements. For buttons, the power key is at the right while volume rockers rest on the left side. It also houses a dual stereo speaker setup with Dolby Atmos support on top and bottom. There is no headphone jack though.
Also, the AG Glass surface for a comfortable grip and fingerprint resistance is provided at the back. Upfront the phone sports a 6.7″ Full HD+ 10 bit AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh date and whooping 1000Hz touch sampling rate. Moreover, 10-bit support is an upgrade over last gen’s 8-bit display. The display also has HDR 10+ and DC dimming features. The brand has mentioned an independent display chip for enhancing additional frames while gaming.
The gaming-centric device also has a capable set of cameras. Coming with a triple setup, the primary shooter is a Sony IMX 766 50MP f/1.8 sensor with Optical Image Stabilization. And filling up the combos are 8MP Ultrawide with 119° FOV and 2MP macro shooters. For videos, the main camera can capture 4K 60fps max while it also supports up to 240fps slow-mo videos. For selfies, it sports a 16MP front camera that can shoot up to 1080p 30fps with EIS.
The company has opted for a Mediatek Dimensity 8100 5G chipset this time for the Realme GT Neo 3. Previously, it went for Snapdragon 870 5G for the GT Neo 2. The new Mediatek silicon doesn’t compromise when it comes to gaming performance. While sitting just below the more powerful Dimensity 9000 chip, it is based on 5nm architecture with 4×2.85GHz Cortex A-78 Cores and 4×2.0Ghz Cortex A-56 cores. Meanwhile, the supported 5G bands are 1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 40, 41, 77, 78.
For keeping it cool, there is a nine-layer heat dissipation which it calls “Diamond Ice Core Cooling Plus”. Also, it has a 4,129mm square 3D tempered vapor chamber (VC) cooling area and 3D graphite layer, and diamond thermal gel for thermal management.
Also Read:-Realme GT 2 Pro Price in Nepal
150W SuperDart Fast Charging and Other Specs
Bumping the charging speed, Realme has introduced a 150W SuperDart fast charging on a 4500mAh battery model of the phone. This time, the company has also featured a 5000mAh model with 80W fast charging support. Both variants should make their way to the global market though. Further, the company has also claimed an extended life cycle of the cell with 80% of the original capacity even after 1000 charge cycles.
The phone boots on Realme UI 3.0 on top of the latest Android 12. Also, the haptics gets better with the 4D Game Vibration feature with the support of the X-axis linear motor. You also get an omnidirectional NFC for better connection. Moreover, it comes with a USB Type-C port, Bluetooth v5.2, Wi-Fi 6, etc.
Realme GT Neo 3 Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED, 87.5% Screen-to-body-ratio, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 1080 x 2412 pixels, 20:9 ratio, 394 PPI density
- Weight: 188g
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 5, AG Glass Layer
- Triple Rear Camera: 50MP, f/1.8 Sony IMX 766 OIS Main Sensor + 8MP f/2.3 119° Degree Super Wide Angle Sensor + 2MP, f/2.4 Macro Lens
- Video: 4K at 30/60fps, 1080p at 30/60/240fps, gyro-EIS
- Front camera: 16MP, f/2.5
Video: 720p/1080p at 30fps, Multi-scene recording, and Front Super Anti-Shake
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G
- Processor: Octa-core (4×2.85 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G610 MC6
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: UFS 3.1, 128GB/256GB
- Network: 5G
- 5G Bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 40, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- SIM: Dual Nano
- Software: Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12
- Color Options: Black, Blue, as well as Silver
- Miscellaneous: Under Display Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Compass, Geomagnetic Sensor, Front, and rear dual light sensor, Distance sensor, Color temperature sensor as well as GPS
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, USB Type-C, Multi-functional NFC, Bluetooth 5.2, USB On-The-Go, Stereo double super linear speaker, Dual mic noise reduction, Dolby Panoramic Sound, as well as Hi-Res Audio certification
- Battery: 4500mAh, 150W Fast Charging, (Recharge to 50% in 5 minutes)
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 77,999 (12/256GB) for 150W Fast Charging Edition
Realme GT Neo 3 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Realme GT Neo 3 price in Nepal is Rs. 77,999 for the 12/256GB, 150W fast charging variant.
|Product||Price in Nepal (Official)|
|Realme GT Neo 3 (150W Fast Charging Variant)||Rs. 77,999 (12/256GB)|
So, what do you think of Realme GT Neo 3? Do you think opting for a Mediatek chipset is a nice move when the new Snapdragon flagship ones are bad in thermal management? Do write us your thoughts in the comment section below.
Meanwhile, Do Check:- Realme Mobile Price in Nepal
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats