Samsung has launched the new mid-range 5G phone in the US. The brand has expanded its Galaxy A-series line-up phone by launching a new Samsung Galaxy A13 5G smartphone. The device is the cheapest 5G smartphone from the brand. It is expected to launch very soon in Nepal. So, here let’s have a look at the specs, availability, and Samsung Galaxy A13 5G price in Nepal below.
Samsung Galaxy A13 5G Overview
The Samsung Galaxy A13 5G is the successor to the Samsung Galaxy A12 that is available in Nepal. The mid-range 5G smartphone boasts a 6.5-inch Infinity-V display, 50MP triple rear camera, massive 5000mAh battery, powerful Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC processor, and more.
Looking at the design of the smartphone, it is very similar to its predecessor Samsung Galaxy A12. The device comes with a Glass front, plastic back, and a plastic frame. The phone has a dimension of 164.5 x 76.5 x 8.8 mm and weighs only 195 gm. Samsung Galaxy A13 5G has removed the camera bump and arranged it vertically in separated housings. It also has a waterdrop notch that houses the selfie camera at the front.
Samsung Galaxy A13 5G features a 6.5 inches IPS LCD Infinity-V HD+ display along with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and a 90Hz adaptive refresh rate. The device also features a 20:9 aspect ratio, 84.2% screen-to-body ratio, 270 PPI density, and more. It also has a side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner for biometrics security.
As for the optics of the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G, it flaunts a triple camera setup at the rear. It includes a 50 MP primary sensor with f/2.0 aperture, a 2 MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. The smartphone houses a 5 MP Selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture at the front to snap beautiful selfies.
As for the videography features of the smartphone, both The rear and front cameras are capable of recording videos up to 1080p@30fps.
Moving on to the performance of the device, Under the hood, the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G is fueled by the powerful MediaTek Helio Dimensity 700 5G SoC that also powers Poco M3 Pro 5G. It is an octa-core chipset based on 7 nm processing technology that comprises two Cortex-A76 clocked at 2.2 GHz and six Cortex-A55 clocked up to 2.0 GHz. As for graphics, it has Mali-G57 MC2. In terms of memory configuration, it is coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage options. You also get a storage expansion option of up to 1TB via a dedicated microSD card slot.
On the software front, the phone is running on Samsung’s One UI skin based on Android 11.
Battery and Others
Samsung Galaxy A13 5G boasts a monstrous 5,000 mAh battery. The device also comes with support for 15 W fast charging technology. It has a long-lasting battery and adaptive power saving.
Talking about the connectivity options of the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G, it features a 5G network, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, 5G Sub 6, FM radio, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, loudspeakers, 3.5 mm headphone jack, etc.
Samsung Galaxy A13 5G Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 164.5 x 76.5 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 195 gm
- Display: 6.5 inches HD+ IPS LCD display along with the screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, 90 Hz refresh rate, a 20:9 aspect ratio, 81.1% screen-to-body ratio, 270 PPI density
- Processor: Mediatek Helio Dimensity 700 5G Chipset; 7 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM.
- Memory: Internal storage of 64GB; expandable up to 1TB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot
- Software: Android 11, One UI
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 50 MP Primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF
- 2 MP macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 2 MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- LED flash, HDR
- Rear Video: Up to 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 5 MP Selfie camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Front Video: Up to 1080p@30fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery (Typical) with 15 W fast charging support
- Colors: Black
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Biometrics: Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Network: 5G
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM support, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, 5G Sub 6, FM radio, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, loudspeakers, 3.5 mm headphone jack, etc.
- Samsung Galaxy A13 5G Price In Nepal: Rs. 30,999 (4GB/64GB) [Expected]
Samsung Galaxy A13 5G Availability And Price In Nepal
Samsung Galaxy A13 5G is launched at the starting price of $249.99 for the 4GB/64GB variant in the US. The smartphone is available for purchase starting from December 3 at AT&T and on Samsung.com in the US. It will be available in single colour variant black. The Samsung Galaxy A13 5G is expected to be priced around Rs. 30,999 in Nepal. The phone will surely make its place in the list of best 5G phones in Nepal after its launch here.
|Smartphone Model||Price In US||Price In Nepal [Expected]|
|Samsung Galaxy A13 5G (4/64GB)||$249.99||Rs. 30,999|
So, what are your thoughts on this smartphone? Are you satisfied with the new specs and features? Let us know in the comment section below.
Also, have a look at the Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats