Samsung has launched the Galaxy A23 4G smartphone in Nepal. Under the A series moniker, the company had brought Samsung Galaxy A23 in Nepal. Boasting a Snapdragon 680 mid-tier chipset, this device aims high for the mid-range segment. In this article, we’ll talk about the Samsung Galaxy A23 price in Nepal, specs, and features.
Samsung Galaxy A23 Overview
Design and Display
The design of the A-series phones is identical these days, which is the same as with Samsung Galaxy A23. The back panel and camera module are inherited from its upper range sibling such as the Samsung Galaxy A53. The button’s placement is also similar. As expected, the device has a plastic back and plastic frame. It weighs around 195 grams.
On the display side, the phone houses 6.6 inches PLS TFT display with Full HD+ resolution and 90Hz refresh rate. PLS means Plane to Line Switching and offers better brightness. Being an AMOLED veteran, Samsung could have provided a better panel here. Nevertheless, the screen has 400 PPI. Also, there is a teardrop notch that houses an 8MP selfie camera. For protection against scratches, there is Gorilla Glass 5.
Also Read:- Samsung Galaxy A33 5G Price in Nepal
The phone packs in a quad camera setup. The main camera is a 50MP f/1.8 sensor with OIS. Having OIS for this segment is rare. It also features a 5MP ultrawide camera which is sort of degraded from its predecessor’s 8MP resolution. And rest of the cameras are 2MP + 2MP macro and depth cameras. The primary camera can shoot up to 4K resolution at 30fps. While the selfie camera is an 8MP one with an f/2.2 aperture. It can shoot up to 1080 resolution at 30fps.
Performance and Battery
For performance, Samsung has opted a mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 chipset. The 4G octa-core chipset has a configuration of 4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver cores. It is built on a 6nm architecture for energy efficiency. The silicon is coupled with 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM. Meanwhile, the storage is an eMMC 5.1. There is a dedicated microSD slot for memory expansion.
The device boots on fresh One UI 4.1 built on top of the latest Android 12. It boasts a 5000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support. Well, Samsung has taken the “environmental impact” game strongly and took out the charger from this phone too. So, you don’t get a charger bundled in the box.
The rest of the specs include a Type C port, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, etc. The fingerprint sensor is embedded in the power key. And the available color options are Black, White, Peach, and Blue.
Samsung Galaxy A23 Specifications
- Display: 6.6-inch Full HD+ PLS TFT Infinity-V, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 1080 x 2408 pixels resolution, 20:9 screen-to-body ratio
- Weight: 195g
- Build: Glass front as well as Plastic Frame/Back
- Quad Rear Camera: 50MP, f/1.8 Main Sensor (OIS) + 5MP, f/2.2 Ultra-Wide Angle Sensor + 2MP, f/2.4 Macro Sensor + 2MP, f/2.4 Depth Field Sensor Video: 4K at 30fps
- Front camera: 8MP, f/2.2 Video: 1080p at 30fps
- Chipset: Snapdragon 680, 6nm Technolgy Based
- CPU: Octa-Core (Quad 2.4GHz + Quad 1.9GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 4GB/6GB/8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB; expandable via dedicated MicroSD card slot
- Network: 4G
- 4G Bands: b1, b3, b5, b7, b8, b20, b28, b38, b40, b41
- SIM: Dual-Nano
- Software: OneUI 4.1 based on Android 12
- Color Options: Black, White, Peach, as well as Blue
- Miscellaneous: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, GPS, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, as well as Compass
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C 2.0, Loudspeakers
- Battery: 5000mAh with 25W Fast Charging (15W Charger Provided in the Box)
Samsung Galaxy A23 Price in Nepal and Availability
The official Samsung Galaxy A23 price in Nepal is Rs.25,999 for the 4/64GB variant and Rs.29,999 for the 6/128GB variant. It is available for purchase in authorized and official Samsung stores & shops in Nepal.
|Samsung Galaxy A23||Price in Nepal|
Having OIS at this price point is a nice add-on to have. But the display could have been at least an IPS LCD instead of TFT, isn’t it? Redmi Note 11 comes with an AMOLED panel in the same category whereas the Realme 9i is also there in the competition. Will this device compete well? What do you think? Please write your valuable comments below.
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats
- Honor 100 Pro With SD 8 Gen 2 SoC Launched Officially