After the series of leaks and rumors, the Samsung Galaxy A41 is finally official. The phone has officially made its debut in the Japanese smartphone market. Samsung has just announced the device and it is scheduled to hit the market later in June of this year. This might be due to the pandemic outbreak of CVOID 19 which is hitting the smartphone market hard. Samsung Galaxy A41 is an improved variant of popular mid-range Galaxy M40 which was largely popular although the handset never made its entry to Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy A41 Overview
The Galaxy A41 comes with important enhancements over the Galaxy A40. The new phone comes with the larger 6.1″ FHD+ Super AMOLED display. There is still a tiny water waterdrop notch holding a 25MP selfie camera. Another major improvement is now the phone gets under-display fingerprint rather than that at the back and the phone is also IP68 dust/water resistance.
Design and Display
Samsung Galaxy A41 features a 6.1-inch full-HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 89 percent screen-to-body ratio. The phone has got nothing new in terms of design. It looks almost similar to its predecessor with a tiny U shaped notch at the top. It is built on the glass front, plastic back with a plastic frame and there are camera lenses arranged vertically on the top left edge of the handset. There is no fingerprint at the back as it has moved to the under-display in the front.
Performance and OS
This time Samsung has switched its SoC game to MediaTek. The company is using Helio P65 chipset rather than its in-house Exynos silicon. To pair with the chipset there comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage. There is a single variant of the phone in terms of RAM and storage. Furthermore, there is an external storage option with the SD card.
The A41 also earns IP68 dust and water resistance and will likely launch with Android 10 alongside Samsung’s One UI 2.0.
As far as camera hardware is concerned, the Galaxy A41 packs triple rear camera setup in a vertical row along with an LED flash. The cameras are headlined by a 48-megapixel primary wide-angle shooter with an f/2.0 lens. It is followed by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with an f/2.2 aperture and 123-degree field of view, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor.
Selfie and video call duties will be handled by a 25-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture.
Battery, Connectivity, and Others
The Galaxy A41 comes decked with a 3,500mAh battery with 15W fast charging support. The phone also has an in-display fingerprint sensor for authentication. Connectivity is handled by 4G LTE and it as a support for dual SIM with 4G support for both. Similarly, the phone has got NFC for contactless payments and to seamlessly pair audio devices.
Technical Specifications of Galaxy A41
- Display: 6.1-inch Super AMOLED screen with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P65
- CPU: Octa-core (4 x 2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 + 4x 1.8GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM & Storage: 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage, expandable via micro SD card
- OS: Android 10 with One UI 2
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Back Camera: Triple Camera | 48 MP rear camera f/1.8 aperture, 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture,5 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture,
- Front Camera: 25 MP, f/2.0 sensor
- Battery: 3500mAh battery with 15W fast charging
- Protection: IP68 dust and water-resistant
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
Samsung Galaxy A41 price and availability
The pricing details of the Galaxy A41 is not out yet, but the phone is currently listed on NTT DoCoMo’s website in Japan. It will be available in three color options of black, blue, and white. Samsung’s press release says that the phone will go on sale from June onwards in Japan. However, details about its availability in the international market are under the wraps as of now. The price of Galaxy A41 in Nepal is not fixed yet but we can still expect to be available at under Rs. 30000.
Samsung Nepal has recently launched Galaxy A51 and Galaxy A71 in its mid-range segments. These might be the phone that could the best alternatives of Galaxy A41 for now. Galaxy A41 might lie in the list of best phones under Rs. 30000 in Nepal if it gets available in Nepal. Don’t forget to check the latest price of Samsung phones in Nepal as well.
- Nepal Telecom to provide 30 days free internet trial service via fiber for voice users
- realme C53 New 6/128GB Variant Launched in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million