Samsung has officially launched the Galaxy M14 5G smartphone in Nepal. It is the latest entrant to the brand’s M-series. The smartphone boasts various attractive specs and features. So, here in this article, we will have a detailed discussion about the specs, features, availability, and Samsung Galaxy M14 5G price in Nepal below.
- 6.6-inch PLS LCD Display
- Exynos 1330 Chipset
- 50 MP Triple Camera Setup
- 6000 mAh Battery
Samsung Galaxy M14 5G Overview
Taking off with the design of the smartphone, The Samsung Galaxy M14 5G is designed to look sleek and modern. With dimensions of 166.8 x 77.2 x 9.4 mm and a weight of 206g, the phone feels comfortable to hold and is easy to carry around. Its glass front, plastic back, and plastic frame give it a durable yet lightweight feel, making it an excellent choice for those on the go. The Galaxy M14 5G comes in three different colors: Smoky Teal, Berry Blue, and Icy Silver.
The phone features a 6.6 inches PLS LCD display and a 1080 x 2408 pixels resolution. It also comes with a 90Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 81.5% screen-to-body ratio, and more. The Galaxy M14 5G has a v-shaped waterdrop notch, which is similar to the A14 5G. For biometrics, you get a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Do read: Samsung A24 Price in Nepal
The Galaxy M14 5G is powered by an Exynos 1330 (5nm) chipset and an Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU, providing smooth and seamless performance. The phone also comes with a Mali-G68 MP2 GPU, making it an ideal device for gaming enthusiasts.
In terms of memory configuration, it is paired with 4GB of RAM and 64 or 128GB of internal storage. it also can be expanded up to 1TB via a microSD card. On the software front, the Samsung Galaxy M14 5G runs on the One UI 5 on top of Android 13 OS. Samsung has also promised software updates for two years.
The Samsung Galaxy M14 5G is equipped with a triple rear camera setup. It consists of a 50 MP primary lens with an f/1.8 aperture, a 2 MP macro lens with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. The device also has an LED flash, panorama, and HDR features. The front-facing camera is a 13 MP, f/2.0 (wide) lens, perfect for capturing high-quality selfies and video calls. Both the front and rear cameras can shoot videos at 1080p @ 30fps.
Check out: Samsung Galaxy F54 5G Price in Nepal
Battery and Connectivity
Talking about the battery prowess of the phone, it boasts a non-removable 6,000mAh battery that provides enough power to last all day. It also comes with 15W wired charging.
As for the connectivity of the device, it features a 5G network, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, NavIC, and NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, 3.5mm headphone jack, Loudspeaker, etc
Samsung Galaxy M14 5G Technical Specifications
- Body: 166.8 x 77.2 x 9.4 mm (6.57 x 3.04 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 206 gm
- Display: a 6.6 inches IPS LCD HD+ display, a 90Hz refresh rate, 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, 16 million colors & shades
- Processor: Exynos 1330 5G Processor; 5 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G68 MP2
- RAM: 4GB RAM.
- Memory: 64/128GB Internal storage
- Software: One UI 5 on top of Android 13 OS
- Rear Camera:
- 50 MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture
- 2 MP Macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 2 MP Depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- Rear Video: 1080p @ 30fps
- Front Camera: 13 MP Selfie camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Video: 1080p @ 30fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 6,000mAh battery, 15 W charging support
- Colors: Smoky Teal, Berry Blue, and Icy Silver.
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor
- Network: 5G
- 5G Bands: n1, n3, n5, n7, n8, n20, n28, n38, n40, n41, n66, n77, n78 SA/NSA
- Connectivity: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, NavIC, and NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, 3.5mm headphone jack, Loudspeaker, etc
- Samsung Galaxy M14 5G Price In Nepal (Official): Rs. 24,999 (6/128GB)
Samsung Galaxy M14 5G Price In Nepal & Availability
The Samsung Galaxy M14 5G price in Nepal is Rs. 24,999 for the 6/128GB variant. It comes in different color options like Smoky Teal, Berry Blue, and Icy Silver. The smartphone is available for purchase in authorized and official Samsung stores & shops in Nepal.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal (Official)|
|Samsung Galaxy M14 5G (6/128GB)||Rs. 24,999|
The Samsung Galaxy M14 5G is a combination of powerful hardware, long-lasting battery life, and a versatile camera making it an attractive choice for a wide range of users. The phone’s stylish design, impressive display, and sleek finish add to its overall appeal. Overall, the Galaxy M14 5G is a great choice for anyone looking for a high-performance and stylish phone with 5G connectivity.
Can you share your opinion on this smartphone? Are you looking forward to using it? Please feel free to express your thoughts in the comments section.
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India