We have many mid-range smartphones competing for the top spot in our market. Among them, Samsung Galaxy M32 and Redmi Note 10 are some of the promising candidates. Both the smartphones arrived recently in Nepal. So, here we have made the ultimate comparison between the two phones, “Samsung Galaxy M32 Vs Redmi Note 10”. Which one out of the two phones would win this battle? So, without further ado Let’s get into it.
Samsung Galaxy M32 And Redmi Note 10 Specifications
Redmi Note 10 Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 160.5 x 74.5 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 178.8 gm
- Display: a 6.43 Inches Super AMOLED FULL HD+ Display, 2400 x 1080 pixels screen resolution, 60Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 83.6% screen-to-body ratio, 1100 nits screen brightness, 409ppi density, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 chipset; 11 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- RAM: 4GB/6GB of RAM.
- Memory: Internal storage options of 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.2 (expandable up to 512GB Via Dedicated microSD card)
- Software: MIUI 12 based Android 11 OS
- Rear Camera: Quad Camera Setup
- 48 MP wide-angle primary camera, f/1.79 aperture, 1/2″ sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, PDAF
- 8 MP Sony IMX355 Ultra wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture, 1/4″, 1.12μm
- 2 MP macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm pixel size, 4cm focus distance
- 2 MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm pixel size
- LED Flash, HDR
- Rear Video: up to 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps
- Front Camera: 13 MP In-Display Selfie camera with f/2.45 aperture, 1.12μm
- Front Video: 1080p/720p@30fps
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
- Colors: Aqua Green, the Frost White, and the Shadow Black.
- Sensor: 360̊ Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, E Compass, and Accelerometer
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (Side-mounted)
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Dual SIM slot, VoWiFi, dual-band WiFi, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, AGPS, Glonass, Beidou, IR blaster, USB Type-C port, self-cleaning dual stereo speakers, dual microphones, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Redmi Note 10 Price In Nepal: Rs. 21,999 (4GB/64GB) | Rs. 22,999 (4GB/128GB)| Rs. 24,999 (6GB/128GB)
Samsung Galaxy M32 Specifications
- Display: a 6.4-inch Infinity-U FHD+ Super AMOLED, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 1080×2400 pixels resolution, 800 nits in High Brightness Mode
- Weight: 196g
- Build: Glass front, Plastic Back/Frame
- Quad Rear Camera: 64MP, f/1.8 Main Sensor + 8MP, f/2.2 Ultra-Wide Angle Sensor + 2MP, f/2.2 Macro Sensor + 2MP, f/2.4 Depth Field Sensor
- Video: 1080p at 30fps
- Front camera: 20MP
- Video: 1080p at 30fps
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G80; 12nm Technology Built
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB; Expandable up to 1TB via MicroSD card slot
- Network: 4G
- SIM: Dual-Nano
- Software: Android 11 OS skinned by OneUI 3.1
- Color Options: Black, Light Blue, and Laser green
- Miscellaneous: Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, as well as Loud Speakers
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, as well as 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 6000mAh battery with 25W Fast Charging Support; 15W Inbox Charger
- Samsung Galaxy M32 Price in Nepal: Rs. 24,999 for 4GB/64GB, Rs. 27,999 for 6GB/128GB variant
Samsung Galaxy M32 Vs Redmi Note 10
Starting off with the design, everyone wants a phone with spectacular design ain’t they? The Samsung Galaxy M32 arrives with a pretty good design, despite being a bulky one. It has a plastic back and frame. There’s a fast side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a square-shaped camera module, and elements like a secondary microphone and 3.5mm port are not skipped. There are also no creaky edges or mushy buttons here. The phone has curved edges on the side that makes it comfortable to use the phone at all times. The brand could have used a punch-hole instead of a waterdrop notch at the front.
Now looking at the Redmi Note 10, it is equipped with a mesmerizing and eye-catching design. It gives off a premium vibe and looks amazing. The phone comes on top without a doubt in terms of design. It has a polycarbonate body with a glass front protected by Gorilla Glass 3 whereas the Galaxy M32 is protected by Gorilla Glass 5. The phone has a plastic back, and plastic frame. And it also offers IP53, dust, and splash protection which is absent in Galaxy M32. The smartphone has a punch-hole cutout design that houses the selfie camera.
As for design and color finishes, Galaxy M32 comes in three different color variants; Black, Light Blue, and Laser green. Likewise, Redmi Note 10 also comes in three color finishes such as Aqua Green, Frost White, and Shadow Black.
Coming to the display, we get large and wide screens on both smartphones. And we love wide and immersive displays in our smartphones. Samsung Galaxy M32 flaunts a 6.4 inches Full HD Plus Super AMOLED display panel with 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution.
As for the Redmi Note 10, it boasts a 6.43 inches Super AMOLED FULL HD+ Display with a screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. Samsung Galaxy M32 comes with a higher 90 Hz screen refresh rate whereas Redmi note 10 only has a 60 Hz refresh rate. Galaxy M32 has a clear upper hand in terms of display. on the other hand, Redmi Note 10 has an edge when it comes to brightness display, it has 1100 nits of screen brightness compared to 800 nits of screen brightness of Galaxy M32.
|Display and Design||Samsung Galaxy M32||Redmi Note 10|
|Display Size||a 6.4-inch Infinity-U display||a 6.43 Inches FULL HD+ Display|
|Display Technology||Super AMOLED||Super AMOLED|
|Display Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Display Refresh Rate||90 Hz||60 Hz|
|Design-Build||Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back,||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame, IP53, dust and splash protection|
|Color Finishes||Black, Light Blue, and Laser green||Aqua Green, the Frost White, and the Shadow Black|
Do Check out: LCD VS Super AMOLED Display; Which one is the best?
Turning our attention to the optical features, both the smartphones arrive with a Quad Rear Camera setup. The Samsung Galaxy M32 consists of a 64 MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8 MP Ultra-Wide Angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, a 2 MP macro Sensor, and a 2 MP depth field Sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the other hand, Redmi Note 10 comes with a lower 48 MP f/1.79 main sensor with 1/2″ sensor size, an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, a FOV 118°, a 2 MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. Furthermore, Galaxy M32 is capable of recording videos at 1080p@30fps whereas Redmi Note 10 records at 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps.
On the front, Samsung Galaxy M32 houses a 20 MP selfie camera and Redmi Note 10 equips a 13 MP sensor with an f/2.45 aperture. So, Galaxy M32 wins on the selfie camera aspect. The camera optimization of the galaxy M32 is very strong and has a very natural contrast & brightness.
|Camera Specs||Samsung Galaxy M32||Redmi Note 10|
|Setup||Quad Rear Camera||Quad Rear Camera|
|Sensors||64 MP, f/1.8 Main Sensor + 8 MP, f/2.2 Ultra Wide Angle Sensor, FOV 123˚ + 2 MP, f/2.4 macro Sensor + 2 MP, f/2.4 depth field sensor||48 MP, f/1.8 Main Sensor + 8 MP, f/2.2 Ultra Wide Angle Sensor FOV 118˚+ 2 MP, f/2.4 macro Sensor + 2 MP, f/2.4 depth field sensor|
|Video Recording||1080p at 30fps||4K at 30fps, 1080p at 30/60fps|
|Front Camera||20 MP, f/2.2||13 MP, f/2.45|
Hardware And Software
As for the overall performance and Software/hardware of devices. The Samsung Galaxy M32 is powered by the Mediatek Helio G80 chipset whereas the Redmi Note 10 is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 processor.
In terms of memory configurations both the smartphone comes attached with 4GB/6GB of RAM. The storage option is also the same for both smartphones i.e. 64GB or 128GB option. Redmi Note 10 has a UFS 2.2 storage while. Samsung Galaxy M32 comes with eMMC 5.1 storage.
On the software front, the Galaxy 32 runs on Android 11 OS skinned by OneUI 3.10. Running Redmi Note 10 is MIUI 12 based on Android 11.
|Performance||Samsung Galaxy M32||Redmi Note 10|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm)||Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 (11 nm)|
|RAM||4GB and 6GB||4GB and 6GB|
|Storage||64GB, and 128GB (UFS 3.1)||64GB, and 128GB|
|OS||Android 11 OS skinned by OneUI 3.10||MIUI 12 based on Android 11|
Battery And Connectivity
Now turning our attention to the battery prowess of smartphones. Samsung Galaxy M32 boasts a monstrous 6,000mAh battery whereas Redmi Note 10 rocks a slightly smaller 5,000mAh battery. Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy M32 comes with 25W Fast Charging support.
On the other hand, Redmi Note 10 comes with 33W Fast Charging support. In terms of battery size Galaxy M32 triumphs but when it comes to charging speed Redmi Note 10 edges it.
Let’s talk about the connectivity features of the phones. Both the devices support Dual-Nano SIM and 4G Network, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, as well as 3.5mm headphone jack. Let’s not forget they also feature a Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, as well as Loud Speakers. So, there are not many differences in terms of connectivity.
|Battery and Connectivity||Samsung Galaxy M32||Redmi Note 10|
|Charging||25W Fast Charging||33W fast charging|
|Others||Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, as well as Loud Speakers, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, as well as 3.5mm headphone jack|
Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor, 360̊ Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, E Compass, Accelerometer, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, AGPS, Glonass, Beidou, IR blaster, USB Type-C port, self-cleaning dual stereo speakers, dual microphones, and a 3.5mm headphone jack
Don’t Miss: Best Phones Under 40K In Nepal
Price In Nepal
Samsung Galaxy M32 costs only Rs. 24,999 for 4GB/64GB variant, and Rs. 27,999 for 6GB/128GB variant in Nepal. Likewise Redmi Note 10 is priced Rs. 21,999 for 4GB/64GB variant, Rs. 22,999 for 4GB/128GB variant, and Rs. 24,999 for 6GB/128GB variant in Nepal.
Both of the devices arrive at affordable pricing. Comparing the two smartphones, we can see that the Redmi Note 10 is more affordable than Galaxy M32.
|Price in Nepal (Official)||Samsung Galaxy M32||Redmi Note 10|
|4GB/64GB||Rs. 24,999||Rs. 21,999|
|6GB/128GB||Rs. 27,999||Rs. 24,999|
Samsung Galaxy M32 Vs Redmi Note 10: Takeaway
Okay now, it’s time for the moment of truth. Among these two smartphones, which one wins the ultimate prize. Comparing both smartphones, Samsung Galaxy M32 Vs Redmi Note 10. In terms of design, performance, battery charging, and price Redmi Note 10 takes the edge. But if we take Display, Camera features, battery, and user interface into consideration Samsung Galaxy M32 comes out on top without any doubt.
Both smartphones have their own pros and cons. If you want a phone for gaming purposes, spectacular looks, then you will love the Redmi Note 10. Likewise, if you want a phone with excellent optics, display, and massive battery power, the Galaxy M32 is the option for you.
So, if you are looking for the best mid-range phone among these two, you can select one as per your preference.
Do you agree with us? Let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comment section down below. Pick your winner among these two smartphones.
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale