Samsung has officially launched the new Samsung Galaxy M34 5G in India. We also expect the phone to arrive in Nepal very soon. It is the successor to the Samsung Galaxy M33 5G. The smartphone boasts a 6.6 inches sAMOLED 120Hz Display, 50 MP triple camera, Exynos 1280 chipset, 25W fast charging, and so on. So, here, in this article, we will delve into detail about the specifications, features, availability, and Samsung Galaxy M34 5G price in Nepal.
- 6.6-inch sAMOLED Full HD+ Display
- 120Hz refresh rate
- Samsung Exynos 1280 Processor
- 50 MP Triple Camera Setup
- 6,000mAh Battery
Samsung Galaxy M34 5G Overview
Design & Display
Starting off with the design, the Samsung Galaxy M34 5G showcases a Galaxy Signature design at the back, accompanied by a water drop notch on the display. The front of the device features a U-notch design with a slightly thicker chin. With its slim and sleek dimensions measuring 0.9 x 7.7 x 16.2 cm and weighing just 208 grams, the Galaxy M34 5G offers a comfortable and lightweight feel. It is available in three stylish color options: Midnight Blue, Prism Silver, and Waterfall Blue.
The Samsung Galaxy M34 5G has a stunning 6.6 inches Full HD+ sAMOLED Infinity-U display with a 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution. The display features a 120Hz refresh rate for smooth & fluid scrolling, and it offers a peak brightness of 1000 nits. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, ensuring durability against scratches and accidental drops. For biometrics security, it has a side-mounted Fingerprint sensor & Face Unlock.
Now moving on to the photography of the Samsung Galaxy M34 5G, it flaunts a triple rear camera system. It includes a 50 MP primary sensor with a wide f/1.8 aperture & optical image stabilization (OIS), an 8 MP ultra-wide lens with an f/2.2 aperture and a 120˚ field of view, and a 2 MP macro sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. Whereas on the front, it houses a 13 MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
In terms of video capabilities, the front camera supports recording at 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second (fps). The smartphone arrives with attractive camera features.
Under the hood, the Samsung Galaxy M34 5G is fueled by the advanced Samsung Exynos 1280 chipset. It is based on a 5 nm architecture that features an octa-core CPU with 2 high-performance Cortex-A78 cores clocked at 2.4 GHz and 6 power-efficient Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. The Mali-G68 GPU integrated into the Exynos 1280 chipset enhances the device’s graphics capabilities. So, the users can enjoy immersive gaming experiences with high-quality visuals and smooth frame rates.
In terms of the memory configuration, The Samsung Galaxy M34 5G offers two memory configurations: 6GB and 8GB of DDR4X RAM. It provides 128GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via a microSD card. While, on the software front, the Samsung Galaxy M34 5G runs on Android 13 OS. Moreover, the brand ensures four years of OS updates and five years of security updates.
Battery and Connectivity
Talking about the battery prowess of the smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy M34 5G boasts an enormous 6,000mAh long-lasting battery (typical value) that offers a reliable and extended usage time. The smartphone also supports 25W fast charging technology. So, you won’t need to worry about the drainage of the battery, and can use the smartphone without any hesitation.
Now, shifting our attention to the connectivity options of the Samsung Galaxy M34 5G, the device features a 5G network, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, 3.5 mm audio jack, a loudspeaker with stereo speakers, etc.
Samsung Galaxy M34 5G Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 0.9 x 7.7 x 16.2 cm
- Weight: 208 gm
- Display: a 6.6 inches Full HD+ sAMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 1000 nits brightness (peak), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 1280 Processor; 5 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G68 graphics processor
- RAM: 6/8GB RAM
- Memory: 128GB Internal storage
- Software: Android 13 OS
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 50 MP Primary sensor, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS
- 8 MP Ultrawide angle lens, f/2.2 aperture, 120° FOV
- 2 MP macro lens, f/2.4 aperture
- AI lens
- Front Camera: 13 MP Selfie camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Front Video: Up to 1080p @ 30fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 6,000mAh battery, 25W fast charging support
- Colors: Midnight Blue, Prism Silver, as well as Waterfall Blue.
- Security: Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock
- Sensor: Acceleration sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor, Distance sensor, Electronic compass, Geomagnetic sensor, Gyroscope
- Network: 5G
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, 3.5 mm audio jack, a loudspeaker with stereo speakers, etc.
- Samsung Galaxy M34 5G Price In Nepal: Rs. 30,999 (6GB/128GB) | Rs. 32,999 (8GB/128GB) [Expected]
Samsung Galaxy M34 5G Price In Nepal And Availability
The Samsung Galaxy M34 5G is launched at the price of INR. 17,999 for the 6GB/128GB variant, and INR. 18,999 for the 8GB/128GB variant in India. The smartphone is available for pre-order in India and will be available for sale starting 15th July. The Samsung Galaxy M34 5G price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 30,999 for the base variant and Rs. 32,999 for the 8/128GB variant in Nepal. The device comes in three different color options such as Midnight Blue, Prism Silver, and Waterfall Blue. We expect the phone to launch in Nepal very soon as well.
|Smartphone Model||Price in India (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Samsung Galaxy M34 5G (6/128GB)||INR. 17,999||Rs. 30,999|
|Samsung Galaxy M34 5G (8/128GB)||INR. 18,999||Rs. 32,999|
The Samsung Galaxy M34 5G is a great mid-range smartphone. It boasts a 6.6-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. As for performance, it comes powered by the Exynos 1280 chipset with 6GB or 8GB of RAM, and it offers seamless performance. The triple-camera setup includes a 50MP primary shooter, ultra-wide lens, and macro sensor. It has a large 6,000mAh battery and supports 25W fast charging, it ensures long-lasting usage. The device features a slim design, multiple color options, and promised software updates. With its impressive display, powerful performance, versatile camera capabilities, long-lasting battery life, and attractive design, it offers excellent value for its price point. Overall, the Samsung Galaxy M34 5G is an excellent choice for someone who wants a mid-range smartphone with a perfect balance of specs and features.
So, what are your opinion about the Samsung Galaxy M34 5G smartphone? Do you feel that the phone’s specifications and features are satisfactory? Are you excited to get your hands on the device? Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
You may also want to take a look at the official & latest Samsung Mobile Phones Price & specs in Nepal.
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India