From fitness bands to smartwatches, the craze for smart wearables has taken a storm in the Nepalese market as well. To remind you, a proper smartwatch is one having Android’s Wear OS. Such a smartwatch costs like a mid-range Android smartphone. Hence, today we are going to talk about the smartwatch which is more like a smart band in a watch body. And obviously, those are cheaper than a proper smartwatch. Okay, here are our top 5 smartwatch under 10000 in Nepal.
Top 5 Smartwatch Under 10000 in Nepal
Purple Crown Premium
Kicking off the list is the Purple Crown Premium smartwatch. The newly launched smartwatch brand in Nepal, Purple has some ready-to-go watches for the competition. The watch boasts a 1.9″ HD IPS panel. Also, the display is a 2.5D contoured one with 240 x 283 resolution.
The watch lets you monitor heartbeat, SPO2 & sleep tracking. Also, there are multiple sports modes like running, walking, yoga, swimming, cycling, etc. The distinctive feature of this smartwatch is its ability to do phone calls. Finding this option is rare under smartwatches under the 10K category. The companion app for this watch is the ‘Da Fit’ app which is available in Playstore & Appstore. The smartwatch has a 280 mAh battery & is available in black color.
Purple Crown Specifications
- Strap Width: 22 gm
- Display: 1.9 inches HD IPS LCD Display, 240 x 280 pixels resolution
- Water Resistance: IP68 Water Resistant
- Watch Faces: 100 Plus
- Companion App: DaFit App
- Compatibility: Support Android 5.0 or above and iOS 9.0 or above
- Sport Modes: 60
- Sensors: Heart rate, SPo2, Blood Oxygen, Pedometer, Calories, Blood Pressure, Sleep Monitoring, Breathing training
- Battery: Lithium Polymer 280 mAh battery
- Battery Life:
- 3 – 5 days (Typical Usage)
- 25 days Standby Tie
- Charging Type: Magnetic Pin charging
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Colors: Black
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 8,499
Check out: Best Tablets Price in Nepal | Detailed Specs
Amazfit Bip 3 Pro
Amazfit, a well-known brand in smart wearables has some really good features packed inside the Amazfit Bip 3 Pro. The squarish designed watch comes with a 1.69″ TFT LCD display. The display is bright enough to view during sunlight as claimed by the brand. Also, the watch comes with a silicon rubber strap. It weighs just 33 grams with a strap and 18 grams without the strap. There are 50-plus watch faces for this smartwatch.
For the features, Bip 3 Pro comes with heart rate monitoring, SPO2, acceleration & gyroscope sensors. The watch has 60 plus sports modes altogether. Also, location tracking becomes precise with the inbuilt GPS. There is also support for Alexa which can provide basic features like setting an alarm, setting a reminder, etc.
The watch runs on Amazfit’s firmware which lets you view workout details, and sleep data on the watch itself. The companion app is Zepp which is available on both Playstore & AppStore. To note, the app does have notification features but you cannot reply. Also, as there is no speaker, you cannot make or accept calls. However, you can reject an incoming call.
Amazfit Bip 3 Pro Specifications
- Dimensions: 42.2 x 36.6 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 33 grams
- Display: 1.69-inch TFT LCD, 2.5D Curved Screen
- Straps: Detachable TPU/silicone straps
- Operating System: Amazfit Operating System
- Features: Real-time heart rate monitor, 5ATM water resistance, Sleep Tracking, Sports Tracking, Step Counter, Call, and App Notification Alerts, Idle Alert, Phone Finder, Weather Forecast, Music Control, and World Clock
- Sports Modes: Outdoor Running, Treadmill, Cycling, Indoor Cycling, Freestyle, Walking, Elliptical Trainer, Yoga, Jump Rope, Badminton, Ping-Pong, Cricket, Basketball, and Rowing Machine
- Sensors: PPG Bio-Tracking Optical Heart Rate Sensor, 3-axis geomagnetic sensor, 3-axis accelerometer
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Compatibility: Android 7.0 or iOS 12.0 and Above
- Positioning: GPS
- Colors: Pink, Cream, and Black
- Battery: 280mAh
- Amazfit Bip 3 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 8,500
Redmi Watch 2 Lite
Redmi Watch 2 Lite is also one of the best under 10K smartwatches in Nepal. The watch comes with a 2.5D curved screen. The display is a 1.55″ TFT LCD with 320×320 pixels. It weighs 31g without the strap and 35g with the strap. The peak brightness is 350 nits which covers 60℅ of the NTSC color gamut. The watch faces options are plenty with more than 120 watch faces. Also, a 5 ATM water resistance is provided for this watch.
Redmi Watch 2 Lite has 100 plus sports modes. Various tracking modes such as outdoor running, outdoor cycling, treadmill, swimming, freestyle, cricket, trail run, etc. And this smartwatch also features an SPO2 sensor for blood oxygen monitoring. Likewise, there is a heart rate sensor and sleep tracker too.
The smart wearable has an inbuilt GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, and BDS for accurate positioning. It can record the location data without using the phone’s GPS. One can read notifications on this smartwatch but cannot reply to them. Also, calls can only be rejected. The companion app for this watch is Mi Fit. It is available in both Appstore and Google Playstore.
Redmi Watch 2 Lite Specifications
- Dimension: 41.2 x 35.3 x 10.7 mm
- Display: 1.55 inches TFT color touch display, screen resolution of 360 x 320 pixels, 311 PPI, supports a peak brightness of 350 nits, 60% of the NTSC color gamut.
- Weight: 35 gm (with strap), 21 gm (without strap)
- Materials: Polycarbonate
- Compatibility: Android, iOS
- Sport Modes: Outdoor running, Outdoor cycling, Treadmill, Open water swimming, Pool Swimming, Freestyle, Cricket, Trail Running, Trekking, Walking, Indoor cycling, etc.
- Sensors: PPG Heart rate sensor, Tri-axial acceleration/Gyroscope/Altimeter/PPG Heart Rate, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope
- Water Resistance: 5ATM
- Battery: 262mAh, magnetic charging
- Colors: Black, Blue, Ivory
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2
- Redmi Watch 2 Lite Price in Nepal: Rs. 8,999
Amazfit Band 7
As the name implies, Amazfit Band 7 is a fitness band. But this one comes in a watch body with an elongated design and offers the features of a smartwatch. So, it comes in this list of top 5 smartwatch under 10000 in Nepal. This smart band boasts a 1.47″ AMOLED display with 198×368 pixels resolution.
The watch has a screen-body ratio of 60%. Also, the screen is protected by 2.5D curved glass. It is also 5 ATM water-resistant and runs on Bluetooth v5.2 & weighs around just 18g without the strap. There is no physical button on this smart wearable and it relies on gestures for operation. There are whopping 120 sports modes available on this band. It also supports 24-hour heartbeat monitoring, Blood Oxygen (SpO2) level detection, and sleep tracking.
Plus, the watch comes with women’s health tracking as well. Moreover, there is also support for automatic workout detection for indoor/outdoor running, walking, etc. Powering this wearable is a 232 mAh battery that can last up to 18 days on normal usage. You can read notifications but cannot reply to them. For calls, you can’t pick up but you can reject them. There is no automatic brightness sensor here.
Amazfit Band 7 Specifications
- Dimension: 42.33×24.36×12.2mm
- Display: 1.47-inch AMOLED display panel, 198*368 pixels, 282 PPI density
- Weight: 28gm with the strap.
- Strap: Removable TPU straps
- Materials: Polycarbonate Body
- Compatibility: Android 7 and later or iOS 12.0 and later
- Companion App: Zepp (Android | iOS)
- Functions: Alarm, Camera Shutter, DND, continuous Blood Oxygen, Heart Rate Monitor, Notifications, Sleep Tracking, Step Counter, 120 Sports Mode, Women’s Health, Alexa Voice Assistant, Weather Forecast
- Sensors: 3-axis acceleration sensor, 3-axis gyro, 3.0 Biometric PPG heart, and SPo2 sensor
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM water-resistance
- Battery: 232 mAh, 18 Days battery life. 28 Days Standby Time
- Colors: Black, Beige
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2 BLE
- Price in Nepal: Rs.6,700
Dizo Watch 2
Dizo is the subbrand of Realme. The Dizo Watch 2 is a cheaper yet feature-rich smartwatch. It comes with a square design alongside 2.5D curved glass. It flaunts a 1.69″ TFT LCD screen with 240×280 pixels HD resolution. The brightness is impressive with up to 600 nits peak. Plus, you also get a 5ATM water resistance. There are also more than 100 watch faces to choose from.
On the features side, Dizo Watch 2 sports heart rate monitoring, SPO2, and sleep monitoring. It also boasts menstrual cycle tracking, breathing exercise, etc. There are 15 workout modes available. One can track cycling, walking, yoga, basketball, strength training, etc. Powering the smartwatch is a 260mAh battery. It is said to last for 10 days on typical usage. On this watch, one can read notifications & reject calls. As expected, there is no option to reply to calls and notifications though.
Dizo Watch 2 Specifications
- Dimension: 258.0 x 38.80 x 12.20 mm (with wrist strap)
- Weight: 52.5 gm (with the strap)
- Display: 1.69 inches TFT LCD Display, 240 x 280 pixels HD resolution, 600 nits (HBM), 5 ATM water resistance
- Wrist Strap: 20mm width, Detachable
- Wrist Strap Length: 150-215mm length
- Companion App: Dizo App (Android | iOS)
- Sport Modes: 15
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer, Heart rate, Blood Oxygen, Rotor vibration motor
- Battery: 260 mAh battery
- Charging Type: Magnetic suction charging
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Companion App: Dizo App (Android | iOS)
- Colors: Silver Grey, and Golden Pink
- Dizo Watch 2 Price in Nepal: Rs. 5,099
So these are the top 5 smartwatch under 10000 in Nepal. The Purple Crown Premium Smartwatch is the only one to have a Bluetooth call feature. Design-wise, it seems a nice watch too. Purple is a subsidiary group of Vatsal Impex that manages Xiaomi products in Nepal.
While the Amazfit Band 7 is the only watch to sport an AMOLED Display. The Amazfit Bip 3 Pro & Redmi Watch 2 Lite are known for very accurate tracking. Whereas, the Dizo Watch 2 is the cheapest one with various features. But the tracking is not that liable on this one.
And that’s all about the Top 5 Smartwatch Under 10000 in Nepal. Which one would you choose and why? Do comment with your thoughts and opinions below.
- Classic Tech Dashain Tihar Offer 2080: Internet and Smart TVs at an Unmatched Price, Free 5G Router
- iPhone 15 overheating is due to third-party app updates and a bug in iOS 17, not the titanium design- Apple
- Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max ranks second in DxOMark camera test
- Smartphone market low ahead of Dashain, no effect of holiday season!
- CG Net brings Dashain Offer 2080, 3x internet speed, cashback, discount on CG Smart TV
- The Art of Gunplay: Master Aiming and Shooting in Fortnite
- Top 12 Startup, Rising Star Innovation and Product announced in the ICT Award 2023