Xiaomi has finally launched the Xiaomi 12 Lite in Nepal. Coming with Snapdragon 778G 5G chip and 108MP main camera, the phone boasts various specs & features. In this article, let’s know about specs, features, and Xiaomi 12 Lite Price in Nepal.
Design and Display
Starting off the design, the Xiaomi 12 Lite is similar to the Xiaomi 11 Lite. It has a boxy & featherweight slim design. The flat frame design provides the smartphone with simple and refined body lines. The phone houses a triple camera setup on a rectangular module. The device is 7.29mm thick and weighs only 173 grams. It is available in different color variants such as Black, Lite Green, and Lite Pink.
Upfront, there is a flat display as opposed to the curved one on its expensive siblings. The 6.55″ AMOLED panel has a Full HD+, 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, and 402 PPI. It supports HDR 10+, a fast 120Hz refresh rate, 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, 68B colors, Dolby Vision, 950 nits brightness (peak), 402 PPI density, etc.
Check out: Redmi Note 11 Price in Nepal
Xiaomi 12 Lite features a Snapdragon 778G 5G chipset under the hood. The midrange chip has already landed in Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G. This 6nm silicon has the configuration of an Octa-core processor with 4×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 670 cores. Performance-wise, it beats the 2018 flagship Snapdragon 845. The phone boots on MIUI 13 built on top of Android 12.
The phone is featuring a triple camera setup on the rear side. The primary sensor is a 108MP Samsung HM2 main lens with an f/1.9 aperture. Further followed by an 8MP ultrawide sensor with 120 FOV and a 2MP macro unit. Upfront, there is a 32MP selfie camera for selfies & videos.
Coming to the videography of the phone, the front camera records up to 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps; gyro-EIS. Whereas the front camera is capable of recording up to 1080p@30/60fps, and 720p@120fps.
Battery and Charging, Other Specs
Talking about the battery, the phone might go for a 4300mAh Li-Po cell. In terms of charging, the phone supports 67W fast charging. It also supports Power Delivery 3.0 + Quick Charge 4+ technology. The brand claims that the phone charges up to 50 percent in just 13 minutes. Other specs for this phone are Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, and more.
Xiaomi 12 Lite Specifications
- Display:- 6.55″ AMOLED, FHD+, HDR 10, 120Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision, 950 nits (peak), 402 PPI
- Screen Protection:- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- SIM:- Dual Hybrid Nano-Sim, Dual Standby
- Card Slot:- MicroSDXC (Uses shared SIM slot)
- OS:- Android 12, MIUI 13
- Chipset:- Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6nm)
- CPU:- Octa-Core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 670)
- GPU:- Adreno 642L
- RAM & Storage:- 6/128 GB, 8/128GB, 8/256
- Rear Camera:- Triple Cameras, 108MP f/1.9, 26mm (Wide), 8MP f/2.2, 120°(Ultrawide), 2MP f/2.4, 50mm (Macro)
- Rear Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps; gyro-EIS
- Front Camera:- 32 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, AF
- Front Video: 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps
- Battery:- Li-Po, 4300mAh
- Fast Charging:- 67W
- IP Rating:- IP53 Dust & Splash Protection
- IR Blaster:- Yes
- NFC:- Yes
- Network: 5G
- 5G Band: n1, n3, n5, n7, n8, n20, n28, n38, n40, n41, n66, n77, n78
- Speakers:- Dual Stereo-Type
- Price in Nepal:– Rs. 50,999 (6/128GB) | Rs. 53,999 (8/128GB)
Xiaomi 12 Lite Price in Nepal and Availability
The price for Xiaomi 12 Lite in Nepal is Rs. 50,999 for the base 6/128GB variant and Rs. 53,999 for the 8/128GB variant. Xiaomi 12 Lite is available for purchase in all authorized and official Xiaomi Stores & shops in Nepal. The phone arrives in different color options Black, Lite Green, and Lite Pink.
|Xiaomi 12 Lite||Price in Nepal (Official)|
The phone can sit below the upper midrange category. And the chip is a still powerful one in this category. Except for the design, it is not more than an upgrade for its predecessor. Well, if it gets the pricing right, it can do well in the Nepalese market.
What do you think of this device? Do you like a mid-range phone with a premium design? Do write us about how you feel in the comment.
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India