Xiaomi Nepal has launched the Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer in Nepal. This smart fryer is a new addition to its product line in the Nepalese market. Coming with an OLED display, and Google Assistant support, this new home product seems a promising one. So, in this article, let’s know more about specs, functionalities, and Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer price in Nepal.
Commencing off with the design, Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer arrives with a minimalistic design with a compact size. It is available in the color white and weighs up to 4.9 kg. And the dimension is of 37 cm x 29.5 cm x 34 cm. It has a 3.5L cooking pot which is washable too. The pot is made up of aluminum with a non-stick coating and is wear-resistant. Xiaomi has also provided an exclusive grill to make more efficient use of the inner space.
There is a circular interactive OLED screen on the front from which one can adjust the temperature, time, and other features. Likewise, the plates and baskets are also dishwasher friendly. The company has stated about the fryer has a 24 hours usability while being used at lower temperatures.
Have a Read:- Xiaomi Dashain Offer 2079, Win Mi TV 4S 64″, and More
As the name implies, the air fryer has smart functionalities. As a very good alternative for oil-free cooking, this product can adjust the temperature from 40-200°C. There are several types of dishes one can cook from the air fryer. From mixed veggies, potato fries, and egg tarts to bread and yogurt, the usability extends to even more. The company is also providing over 50 recipes via Xiaomi cloud recipe. It supports custom cooking modes and can be adjusted as per the owner’s needs. When the temperature is set to below 80℃, the fan rotates at around 1800rpm, while higher temperature increases the rotation speed to around 2600rpm.
It also integrates well with Xiaomi’s Mi Home app. One can set a timer and receive select cooking modes from the app for smart control. Moreover, the app can also get notifications from the fryer. Further, one can also use Google Assistant to turn the Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer on/off and enjoy a smarter way of cooking.
- Weight: 3.9kg (net), 4.9kg (gross)
- Rate Volume: 3.5L
- Rated Power: 1500W (220–240V)
- Time Duration: 0-24 hours
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 40°C – 200°C
- Basket Material: Alclad Metal
- Control: OLED interacting display with a control knob
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Xiaomi Mi Home App iOS|Android
- Features: Google Assistant, Scheduling
Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer Price in Nepal and Availability
The official Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer price in Nepal is Rs.12,499 which is cheaper than the official price in India. It is available to purchase from all Xiaomi authorized stores across the country.
|Price in Nepal
|Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer
The smart fryer is a pretty good option in the price segment. The OLED screen and Mi Home app support are commendable features of this product. People wanting a healthy lifestyle with oil-free cooking can definitely try this product from Xiaomi. Also, the company has set the price quite reasonable.
Also Check:- Xiaomi & Redmi Mobile Price in Nepal
So, what do you think about Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer and its smart functionalities? Are you going to buy one? Do write us your thoughts and opinions in the comment section below.
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license
- Ultima Rock Bluetooth Speaker: An elite innovation on budget