Ncell- the leading private telecom operator in Nepal, is very clever in bringing out new schemes, offers to its customers and even attract new customers with sham advertisement. With the advertisement titled “Ek Karodh ma ek ma” (one in a ten million), Ncell even claims of huge 10 million (ek karodh) subscribers but sources have it that they are even less than half of the claim: 1 Karodh which is the total no of distributed SIM cards, not the active ones. The private telco has now brought a new scheme named Ncell movie treat to give away 2 free QFX tickets for the purchase of 1GB data package (Rs 699). Similar scheme with the same name was brought six months back but it was not available in many Ncell centers across the Kathmandu city, some sales counter even did not hear of the scheme that time, which availed of giving two free QFX tickets for every 500 Rs recharge. This new scheme is also told to provide 1 free QFX ticket with the purchase of 500 MB data package (Rs 399).
Though it’s a good thing for the public to get good offer, Ncell always put the terms and conditions in a position such that customers always pass through it unnoticed.
Here are the terms and conditions for the Ncell movie treat scheme, as put in the Ncell Facebook Note (that is not even available in their website).
1. Prior booking at 9804442220 in necessary to ensure the availability of the seats.
2. The vouchers are valid on weekdays only (Monday to Thursday).
3. The vouchers are not valid for 3D movies.****
4. The vouchers should be utilized within the valid period.****
5. Offer valid for Ncell data packs purchased from Ncell Centres within Kathmandu Valley and Banepa only.
6. Valid at the QFX Cinemas.
7. Limited time offer.
8. The voucher needs to be presented at the ticket counters to redeem the actual ticket.
9. This voucher is valid till September 12, 2013 only.
We, Nepalitelecom.com believes in openness of any schemes or offers, so we are sharing the terms and conditions behind the Ncell movie treat scheme to bar public from being cheated.