August 29, 2013: Nepal Telecom- the Government owned telco which had started a month long network upgrade in Kathmandu, has now finished the upgrade work for the first phase. After the swap, it is known that customers have experienced much improvement in voice quality and internet speed (with 3G). Though there were some problems in the voice call quality with the swap, they now tell that the issue is already solved and fine tuning with RF optimization work is going on. This is the first phase of the network upgrade from their biggest project (10 Million GSM project), replacing old ZTE BTS with Huawei one, covering the areas inside Ringroad and vicinity, after which such upgrade work will be carried all over the country in some months.
- rSIM Tech That Keeps a Backup of a SIM in Your SIM Card
- Samsung One UI 6.1 Brings Galaxy AI to More Galaxy Devices
- US telco AT&T restores network after huge nationwide outage
- Nepal Telecom to provide free WiFi at airports across Nepal
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra Launched: Expected Price in Nepal and Specs
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price