It has been sometime that we have not surveyed some issue of Telecom sector of Nepal. Now that the 4G service is already here in Nepal in two cities, Kathmandu and Pokhara, we want to survey about the 4G services. We also want to know what are the customers expectation with 4G. This is also beneficial to the operators. We will post the result after handful of submission. Hope the operators will also read it.
We are also giving away Rs 1000 recharge card to Four lucky persons. But for that, you need to
- Fill up the form completely, genuinely, just one time.
- Like our Facebook page and follow us on our twitter. (if you have already liked/ followed, you don’t need to do it again).
- Like and share this post or the post on Facebook and Twitter publicly with hash tag #4GNepalitelecom.
Winners will be selected randomly who have done all of the above procedure. The winners will soleley be decided based on the above activity and the no of sharing.
Survey about 4G services in Nepal.
Here is the survey form available below. Please put your details as well so it will be easy to contact and identify if you are the winner.
Note: Please slide on the right side.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats