Nepal Telecom- the Government owned telco has started the network up-gradation work in Dhaulagiri Zone. After the up-gradation, the voice quality and GPRS internet speed will improve as known from them.
As the previous equipment of GSM was getting old and problematic, they are replacing the old ZTE GSM Equipment with Huawei BTS. This is part of the biggest project in NT (10 Million GSM project). Previously, there was some problem in their GPRS internet. As known, this upgrade will solve the problem after the completion.
There are altogether 76 BTS to swap in the first phase, to complete within two weeks period. Further swap for more sites in the zone will continue after wards. With the upgrade, customers will have better experience in voice, 2G data and continuity of their calls, data.
Last year, they performed their 3G up-gradation in the zone. So, a special program was held in Baglung to launch the upgraded 3G Network. Then Minister for Information and communication (MOIC) along with MD of Nepal Telecom and other high ranking officials from Ministry, Nepal Telecom were present in the program. This year also, we might expect a similar program there after the completion of the up-gradation.
If you are in the area, do feedback us for the Nepal Telecom’s network quality there. If you have found any change in the network recently, do comment us in the section below.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats