Oneplus 5 is the latest flagship from the Chinese manufacturer, OnePlus. The smartphone, launched on June 20, is already available in India. Now, the phone is available for pre-order here in Nepal from Kaymu Website.
OnePlus 5 is actually a camera-centric smartphone with a 5.5-inch display, absolutely premium quality build, and the fastest processor available. There is two RAM version of the phone, namely 6 GB and 8 GB which has 64 and 128 GB storage. But the 6 GB version Oneplus 5 is available to date from the Kaymu official website.
The most hyped specs of the phone are the dual-camera setup, Snapdragon 835 processor, and mammoth RAM. The rear camera includes 20MP+16 MP f1.7 dual-lens with Electronic image stabilization (EIS), dual-LED flash. The camera supports raw image, smart capture, The front camera is 16 MP. The phone has got a fast charge with DASH charging, Alert slider. The phone misses out on bezel-less or edges display, Water resistant feature.
As Kaymu is having Mobile week 2017 from 3rd July till 7th, they are launching the phone this week, which also includes more fabulous discount offers on phones.
Price of Oneplus 5 in Nepal and where to buy
They have put the price tag of Rs 59,499 for the 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage Oneplus 5 phone. With Kaymu vouchers in the week, there is a discount of Rs 4000 for the pre-order. Till now, it is only available online from the Kaymu website. It will also be available offline, once they bring it in large numbers.
So which one do you prefer, buying offline or online?
- Nepal Telecom to provide 30 days free internet trial service via fiber for voice users
- realme C53 New 6/128GB Variant Launched in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million