Ncell, the private telecom operator of Nepal, has started an online recharge service. Ncell online recharge can be done through debit and credit cards of Visa, Master Card, and Union pay. Through a new portal, Ncell customers can recharge their prepaid balance or pay their bill of the postpaid phone in Nepal.
- Read about the latest Ncell Data Packs.
Ncell started this online recharge service to encourage people for digital service. The traditional recharge or pay bill of their mobile can also be done online means using the recharge card PIN. As Ncell provided this recharge service, Ntc also adds this feature to top-up their mobile from bank debit/credit cards. Read more on this Ntc Online Recharge.
How to recharge Ncell Mobile Online?
To recharge Ncell mobile online, first, you need to have a bank card (debit or credit) or Visa, or Union pay or recharge card, or digital wallet accounts. Then you can follow the following steps to make the recharge.
- Visit the Ncell portal (https://www.ncell.axiata.com/en/individual/recharge) or use Ncell official app.
- Enter the mobile number and the balance amount to top-up for recharge through bank cards. OR directly input the mobile number and recharge PIN code (scratch card) in case of recharge through the recharge card.
- After clicking next, you need to put the card number and details. Then your number will recharge through the card. The data communication is known to be secure so you need not worry about putting your account details.
- You also get options to pay using digital wallets like eSewa, Khalti, IMEPay, Prabhu Pay, and direct bank transfer with Connect IPS.
Find all of the methods to make the recharge of Ntc, Ncell, Smart Cell SIM.
Ncell is also encouraging their digital interaction with customers through chatbot and social media feedback/ comments. They are even attending to customers’ problems from social media (Fb, Twitter) to solve the problem instantly.
Don’t forget to read Important numbers/codes in Ncell.
Tell us what do you think of the Ncell online recharge service using credit/debit cards and digital payment services? Do comment below.
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license
- Ultima Rock Bluetooth Speaker: An elite innovation on budget