Ncell is organizing its annual Ncell Mela in 4 major cities of the country, starting from December 23. The fair will held in Pokhara, Biratnagar, Butwal and Lalitpur. Their main focus is to get closer with customers and provide experience of faster mobile broadband, LTE/ 4G there.
Ncell mela is being held in 4 cities where Ncell has swiftly expanded 4G service, offering opportunities that high-speed connectivity brings. All the entertainment activities and games will have 4G theme in the fair and visitors will be able to enjoy the performance by famous celebrity artists and bands.
The dates and venues of Ncell Mela in 4 cities is as per following.
- Dec 23 (Saturday), 2017: Pokhara (Exhibition Centre, Nayabazaar)
- December 30, 2017: Biratnagar (Haatkhola Ground)
- January 6, 2018: Butwal (Siddheswari Ground, Deep Nagar)
- January 13, 2018: Jawalakhel playground (Lalitpur)
Ncell mela in all 4 cities will begin at 11 AM and continue till 6:30 PM with the concert.
Different stage and ground entertainment activities for youth, adults, and kids have been included to ensure full entertainment to visitors. Entry is free for all in the mela and visitors can also win many exciting prizes in game stalls.
Ncell Mela event
Performance by famous celebrity artists and bands, game stalls, kids zone and food stalls are some of the features of the mela. Alongside the event, Little Nepali Idol contest will be held to explore singing talents among children visiting the fair. There will be different games like paper plane throw, mini golf, frog jump and car race under the 4G theme. For kids, the fair has fully packed fun activities including trampoline, go-cart, temporary tattoo, freego ride, Disney princess castle and characters among many others.
People visiting the mela will also be able to know more about Ncell 4G service. Apart from knowing info like the reach of Ncell 4G in 19 cities, visitors can also
- test data from Ncell 4G Zone.
- can also buy Ncell 4G SIM. Or upgrade to 4G or get new 4G SIM if they have old Ncell SIM by submitting necessary documents on the spot.
Ncell mela activities
Artists including Shiva Pariyar, Indira Joshi and Aashish Rana (Laure), bands—Cobweb, The Edge, and Shadows, among others will perform in the fair. Saman Shrestha, winner and Animesh Shahi, 1st runner up of Roadies will also be taking part in the mela. There will also be other fun activities like facebook tagging contest, blind makeup, unicorn ring toss and biscuit on the head to entertain visitors.
“As year-end is approaching, it is time to celebrate with all our friends and family. We are looking forward to another joyful year 2018 with all,” said KokLeong Yap, chief commercial officer of Ncell. “We are hoping everyone will come with their friends and family to enjoy and celebrate at Ncell Mela, as it not only brings their favorite artists to their city, it has many more fun filled activities. For those who have to stay at home during this period, we hope they can also enjoy with our 4G network in 19 cities with free unlimited access to ‘Yonder music’ and ‘iFlix movies’.”
Besides, music, game, and fun, the Mela will contain 10 food stalls where visitors can taste different types of Nepali, Indian and Chinese food. Ncell customers can also dial 17106 and get more information about the mela.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years