Smart Cell has launched their official Android Apps called Smart Cell app. They say the Smart Cell app has been tailored made to suit the needs of their customers. Smartcell app is one stop solution for all of their services.
The third largest telecom company of Nepal, Smart Telecom is going fiercely in this highly competitive market. Besides expanding and adding new services and technology like 4G, Smart Cell is also taking care of subscribers comfort in using their services. Recently they have launched unlimited data packages, which is highly popular among subscribers. Demand is also high for unlimited day data pack, which we don’t know they can fulfill just now.
What can you do with Smart Cell app?
Smart Cell App lets the user get their information along with the facility to carry out any financial transactions in real-time. The features of the app include balance check, transfer, top up, activation of services, data packs and many more. You can also get the call details (history) of your calls for up to a month. The most remarkable thing is that you can access the app freely with the smart cells mobile network. Here are some of the features of the app in detail.
- Balance check in real-time
- User balance with main balance and bonus balances separation.
- Top-up via pin number to self and another Smart mobile number
- Transfer balance to another Smart cell number.
- Activation and Deactivation of services
- Buy data packs and special offers
- Get notified on new offers and packs
- Check recent call history up to the last month
- Check recent transaction events up for the last month
- Search for the nearest Smart center or Point-of-sale near you
- Know the tariff, rates of all the services
- Find all of the services and offers activated
- Secure transaction
- Smart app usage on Smart network (2G and 4G) is free
- Smart SIM registration is not required to use the app. It is only required when purchasing packs, offers, and services or recharge and transferring balance.
Download the app here.
It seems like a nice app for all of their services in one place. As people can forget the keywords, numbers to access some of the services, this app is very useful for them.
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs
- Case Filed Against NTC MD, Government Secretary in National Payment Gateway Corruption
- realme C51 With 33W SUPERVOOC Charge Launching Soon in Nepal
- Classic Tech Dashain Tihar Offer 2080: Internet and Smart TVs at an Unmatched Price, Free 5G Router
- iPhone 15 overheating is due to third-party app updates and a bug in iOS 17, not the titanium design- Apple
- Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max ranks second in DxOMark camera test
- Smartphone market low ahead of Dashain, no effect of holiday season!