As per the directives by Dhitopatra board Nepal (Securities board SEBON), share / stock trading becomes semi online. After upgrading their broker back office software, now share trade is possible through internet. The semi online share trading has started from the New year 2075 via email, SMS and mobile app.
Previously, Investors needed to visit the security offices to buy the shares. But after the implementation of this process, people do not need to visit their offices to buy or sell the share / stocks. The semi online share trade has started from Baishak 2, 2075. In a program in Capital, Dhito patra board Chairman has stated that they will extend this online trading to all 77 districts of Nepal. As per the report from Merolagani, they have started the semi online trading from Crystal Kanchenjunga (Broker No. 50).
Investors were doing most of the share trading (buy and sell) from phone calls or visit the securities. Even if they request the share trade from phone, they needed to fill a form by visiting security offices. Now, investors can give online request for the share trade from broker back office software. So people can easily do the share buying and or selling from their home or office or even on the go. The new process enables to make a request through email, SMS and mobile app.
The share trade requests will not directly go to NEPSE system. It is only confirmed when the broker approves the share trade requests from the investors in NEPSE. So, this is not a fully online system.
This semi online system will help to make the share trade process and the record keeping easy, transparent and simple. Which is also beneficial to the Investors and all stakeholders in this field. This process will also create a foundation for the full online share trading system to be introduced soon by NEPSE. Also Read, Online share trade to start soon.
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs
- Case Filed Against NTC MD, Government Secretary in National Payment Gateway Corruption
- realme C51 With 33W SUPERVOOC Charge Launching Soon in Nepal
- Classic Tech Dashain Tihar Offer 2080: Internet and Smart TVs at an Unmatched Price, Free 5G Router
- iPhone 15 overheating is due to third-party app updates and a bug in iOS 17, not the titanium design- Apple
- Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max ranks second in DxOMark camera test
- Smartphone market low ahead of Dashain, no effect of holiday season!