It has been a while since we performed a survey about Telecom sector or services in Nepal. The recent trend has shown a huge increase in the mobile data consumption here. The telecom operators are also in fierce competition to get a bigger market share for data. This survey we have asked few questions in form to fill for the data usage in your mobile phone and expectations.
Survey is closed now.. and the results for the survey are:
- 45 percent feel that the mobile data is expensive in Nepal.
- Half of Nepali people consume less than 1 GB per month mobile data.
Mobile data means the usage of internet or data using mobile networks like 2G, 3G and 4G. It has nothing to do with home WiFi or other home internet means.
Please like our Facebook page as well for latest telecom news, information and offer for 2G, 3G, 4G at https://bit.ly/2HOPXgb.
We will post the result of the survey after sufficient number of entry.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years