Baba Ramdev, the Yoga Guru has been penetrating several businesses lately. Which is beside his regular Yoga and the natural consumer goods for people. Now, his company enters into the telecom business in partnership with BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited). Patanjali SIM card named as Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM will now provide all India unlimited voice calls. It also includes some data and SMS pack at a very affordable rate of Rs 144.
Now the swadeshi SIM card is only available with Patanjali employees and officials. But they will soon the SIM card full-fledged to the public. After this, Swadeshi SIM card owners can get a 10 percent discount on the purchase of Patanjali products.
They will also provide medical and health insurance of Rs 2.5 lakh and Rs 5 lakh respectively to the SIM owners. They will distribute Patanjali Swadeshi-Samridhi SIM card from around 5 lakhs counters of BSNL.
With the recharge of Indian Rs 144 in the SIM card, people can get unlimited calls across the country, 2 GB data volume, and 100 SMS included in the pack. Which is quite affordable in the current scenario.
Is it an MVNO?
Patanjali SIM card is announced to be provided in partnership with BSNL. Which is the only way for newcomers to start the telecom business in a quick chutki. The mode of the partnership between Patanjali and BSNL is not known yet. So we cannot tell whether it is an MVNO or just a promotional stunt. Also, Read for What is MVNO.
What do you think of this Ramdev’s entrance to the Telecom sector?
- FonePay and NIPL launch Cross Border QR payment between Nepal and India
- Samsung ready to launch 5G technology in Nepal
- MediaTek develops the world’s first 3nm smartphone chipset
- Ncell users can call the suicide prevention helpline at 1166 for fee
- realme 11x 5G Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs
- Cross-Border Payment Between Nepal and India Commences
- Nepal Telecom begins fiber internet in 4 hilly districts