Internet Service provider Vianet has launched a festive offer for Internet subscription. For the upcoming Dashain, Tihar festival, Vianet has started a campaign called “Mahachad Mahabachat Mahaoffer”. The vianet festive offer provides a more affordable tariff for the Internet with various other services for free.
With the offer, customers can save 44 percent as compared to the old price. They will also provide free Set-top box and free subscription of up to 190 channels for 12 months.
The price of the Vianet FTTH internet for festival offer is:
- Rs 999 per month for 20 Mbps
- 1149 Rs per month for 30 Mbps
- Rs 1399 per month for 60 Mbps
The offer will also provide free NETTV for 12 months along with the subscription. Find more information here.
Other features for free in the offer are:
- Free Installation
- Wifi Router
- Free FTTH cable
The offer is valid till Kartik 30, 2075.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats