Samsung Nepal has inaugurated its premium authorized service center for Samsung Mobiles. The service center is located at Tamrakar Complex (3rd floor) in Pako on July 17. The service center was previously located at the same complex on the 4th floor.
The newly renovated service center has expanded the help counters from 5 to 10 and has a separate floor for the flagship phone. The purpose of this renovation was to minimize customer waiting time and increase customer satisfaction.
Samsung Nepal MD, Mr. Yubeom Won, IMS CEO Mr. Dipak Malhotra, Samsung Nepal IM Head Mr. Pranay Ratna Sthapit, Samsung Nepal service manager Mr. Rajan Bhattarai and IMS service manager Mr. Kunal Gurung were few of the attendees in this program.
Other service centers
The company said it has 18 more service centers at Jawalakhel, Bhaktapur, Pokhara, Narayanghat, Itahari, Birgunj, Nepalgunj, Biratnagar, Butwal, Birtamode, Hetauda, Dhangadi, Damauli, Dang, Janakpur and Kathmandu (Sundhara, Gongabu, and Kamaladi) to ensure its customers the best after-sales service.
Located at the heart of New Road, Samsung is confident that it will be successful in expanding the reach of superior Samsung after-sales service among its customers. The service center will provide services such as software, parts replacement and flagship phone repair.
“The service center will provide reliable and easy access to Samsung’s quality service and will offer all Samsung customers repair services on their warranty valid and non-valid smartphones,” said Rajan Bhattarai, service head of Samsung Nepal.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years