Vivo Nepal officially launches its newest product, Vivo S1 in Nepal. It is the first series of the S-Series which has the tagline “32MP AI Selfie, Capture Your Style”. They target the phone to young consumers who are energetic, stylish, and always keep up with the latest trends. Vivo S1 comes with different features like Screen Touch ID, Super AMOLED Ultra All Screen, 32MP AI Selfie Camera, AI Triple Rear Camera and stylish colors.
“Vivo as a consumer-based technology brand wants to meet the increasing variety needs of the Nepalese people. Vivo’s internal research shows the segmentation of young Nepalese consumers who wants a stylish smartphone and offered features that suit their lifestyle. This is what we want to fulfill through the Vivo S1 of the S-Series, ” said Mars, GM of Vivo Nepal
Gavin, Marketing Director stated “Vivo S1 carries some specifications to young consumers in choosing a smartphone, which equipped by stylish design, smart camera, clear visual experience with a widescreen, and reliable performance. There also some favorite features on Vivo S1 such as Ultra Game Mode and Screen Touch ID to make the mobile experience even more enjoyable.”
Vivo S1 is a mid-ranger phone with a 6.38 inch SUPER AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution, 404 PPI and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Having an AMOLED screen, the phone also supports Always on Display mode. The phone has 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM which is plenty of storage for photos, videos, and music. The phone even has a micro SD card slot for storage expansion. Regarding the processor, Vivo S1 is powered by Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 (12nm) Octa-core Processor.
To provide a longlasting smartphone experience Vivo S1 has a 4,500 mAh battery with Dual-Engine Fast Charging as available with Mediatek 6768 processor. Due to the combination of power efficient processor and high battery capacity, Vivo S1 suits youth’s activity in the phone for a longer time.
Vivo S1 has a triple rear camera setup with AI capabilities. The 3 camera lenses include the main wide lens of 16 MP, f/1.8, PDAF, Ultra-wide of 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm and depth sensor of 2 MP, f/2.4. The phone has a selfie shooter of 32 MP, f/2.0 with HDR capability.
Regarding the operating system, Vivo S1 runs on latest Funtouch OS 9 OS based on Android 9.0 Pie. Some of the features of the OS includes Smart Button and AI Jovi features. The phone also has an Ultra gaming mode with multi-turbo and competition mode. The mode helps to boost performance while playing games and saving battery life.
- 6.38 inch SUPER AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution, 404 PPI and 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 (12nm) Octa-core Processor
- 6 GB of RAM
- 128 GB storage with micro SD card slot up to 256 GB
- Funtouch 9 OS over Android 9
- 4500 mAH battery with 18W fast charging
- Triple Rear camera of 16 MP, f/1.8, PDAF, Ultra-wide of 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm and depth sensor of 2 MP, f/2.4
- Front camera of 32 MP, f/2.0
- 3.5 mm Audio jack
- In-display fingerprint
- Dual Nano SIM
- Colors: Diamond Black, Skyline Blue
Vivo S1 Price in Nepal
Vivo S1 becomes available in all of the retail shops near to your place. officially offered at Rs, 34,690. There are two different colors availability which is Diamond Black and Skyline Blue. Consumers can buy the product near their retail shop. The price of the 6 GB Vivo S1 in Nepal is Rs 34,690.
What do you think of the price of Vivo S1 phone in Nepal? Do feedback in the comment box below.
- Smartphone market declines ahead of Dashain, no effect of holiday season!
- CG Net brings Dashain Offer 2080, 3x internet speed, cashback, discount on CG Smart TV
- The Art of Gunplay: Master Aiming and Shooting in Fortnite
- Top 12 Startup, Rising Star Innovation and Product announced in the ICT Award 2023
- Oppo A58 With Helio G85 4G SoC Launched in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo Y17s Launched Officially in Nepal | Find Price & Specs
- realme 11x 5G Launched in Nepal | Find Price and Specs