Daraz the biggest online shopping site in Nepal has finally started accepting digital payments through eSewa, from June 29, 2020. It’s a special day for the e-commerce and fintech industry of Nepal. Both Daraz and eSewa are the giants in their respective fields. This partnership will not only represent an agreement between two companies but will be determined as a huge initiative. It is also a milestone for the betterment of the public and the shopping experience.
With eSewa partnering with Daraz, consumers will not have to link their Visa/Debit/Credit card payment to make a purchase or opt Cash on Delivery. Instead, they can easily pay through eSewa, the pioneering digital wallet in the country.
Now, as Daraz is expanding its services and has paired up with eSewa, officials say that the Daraz team is in process for collaboration with other digital payment companies too. This way they will be expanding their services furthermore and will continue to be the best e-commerce app in Nepal. Find the top online shopping platforms in Nepal.
Why is this partnership important?
Daraz and eSewa are huge and very famous companies in eCommerce and digital payment respectively. They have been loved by consumers all over the country. This partnership marks a very deliberate day for both industries.
The companies had already planned to initiate this payment partnership within this year 2020. Due to the COVID-19 threat, as touchless and cashless shopping requires such integration, both the companies had pushed to achieve this swiftly.
Moreover, Daraz accepting digital payment though digital wallets make the purchase very much easier. So, this can also come up to be a very nourishing and profitable business deal for the companies as well. Find the Top Digital wallets available in Nepal.
How to pay in Daraz online using eSewa?
Making a payment through Daraz online is very easy, you can make the payment done using the following simple steps:
- Go to daraz.com.np or use the Daraz mobile app and choose your shopping item
- After selecting items and then clicking buy now or putting in the cart, you can proceed to checkout.
- There you will find three options for payment.
- Go ahead and select eSewa and it will redirect to you eSewa account for the payment.
- When you get redirected to eSewa, you will have to log in to your eSewa account.
- Once you ensure your account is activated and have sufficient balance you will need to enter an OTP code.
- So go ahead and enter the OTP code that will be sent to the registered phone number, then your payment will be done.
So, with these easy steps, you will be able to make the Daraz online shopping payment using eSewa.
Why Digitization is important?
The world has been stepping into a digital platform and been ever-evolving too. Similarly, the recent pandemic has taught us that we must always be evolving with the growing technology and adapt to be able to survive in an efficient way. So, digitalization, Cloud, and many other technical aspects that make our lives easier. They are a very integral part of our life as they help us live our lives in a better way.
Hence Digitalization on every field from education, e-commerce to every possible sector is very important. This way we won’t be missing on carrying out our lives in the most normal way possible no matter what the situation. In this way, we can be prepared for any possible and unpredictable situation as well.
Moreover, using eSewa will make the payment system more secure and easy to access. This will create an effective and deliberate scenario for users to conduct payment and might also increase the number of users who use these apps. Also, this new method of payment is far better and reliable than having cash on delivery or credit card payment. Not just that it is efficient and easy to reimburse in case of returning the product or cancellation of the order. Read how to use digital wallets?
So, let us know your thoughts about Daraz starting to accept eSewa digital payments? Also, mention your opinion on how effective do you think the digital payment will be and how likely are you to use it?
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones
- Buy second-hand phones on “Daraz Like New” | Features, phones, and best deals
- Ncell posts Rs 9.70 arab revenue in second quarter, 2023
- iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most popular smartphone in first half of 2023!
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs