eSewa, the fastest growing digital payment platform in Nepal, brings 100% scholarship opportunity in education fee payment. It is a chance for 100 students to achieve a concession of up to Rs. 5000 in eSewa education fee payment. The offer started from Chaitra 8, 2077, and will extend till the end of Baishakh.
eSewa, the pioneering online payment system of Nepal, has been showing its commitment to digitizing more and more sectors. So far, eSewa has connected 2000+ educational institutes to the online payment digital platform. It has made the school fee-paying process easier for the guardians and the students.
Now that this year’s academic session is coming to an end, this offer is an opportunity for the eSewa users. It is an offer under the scholarship campaign. The customers who have been using eSewa to pay the school fee can obtain a 100% scholarship (up to Rs. 5000). Moreover, the scholarship is not for just a few people. eSewa will be providing 100% scholarship to 100 students.
Check out: Top Digital Wallets in Nepal
Eligibility for scholarship
You have to fulfill some requirements to be eligible for this offer. If you qualify for the below-mentioned terms and conditions of eSewa, then you may be the lucky person to receive this scholarship.
1) The scholarship is applicable for those students who are paying a regular fee (monthly, installment, semester fee) via eSewa.
2) The 100% scholarship refers to a scholarship of Rs. 5000 in the monthly fee and applies for the fee of 1 month only.
3) The scholarship applies to the one whose identity is verified in eSewa.
4) The selected candidates for the scholarship will be announced via the Social Media stories of eSewa. So, the users should follow the posts and stories of eSewa on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Viber regularly.
5) eSewa reserves the right to review the candidates and cancel the offer for suspicious activity encountered that is beyond its control.
6) eSewa holds the right to disqualify the candidates who do not meet the criteria of the offer.
7) eSewa holds the right to change the criteria of Terms and Conditions of this promotional event or suspend it with immediate effect without giving any prior notice to any party at all times.
Do Read: How to use digital wallets in Nepal?
If you’ve been using eSewa to pay your educational fees, then you may be the lucky winner of this offer. If you have any queries, you can contact eSewa for further information.
- Internet price war is a risk to ISPs’ investment- NTA Chair Bhandari
- MediaTek Helio G91 launched for budget smartphones
- Ncell, e& international to deliver superior digital services
- Vianet wins ‘Broadband Telecom Company of the Year’ in the Asian Telecom Awards 2024
- eSewa launches cross-border payment enabling Indian citizens to pay in Nepal: Find steps
- Khalti QR lets Indian tourists make payments in Nepal, How?
- Xiaomi 14 Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs