Samsung Nepal has launched Galaxy F22 phone in Nepal. This is the first phone from Samsung Galaxy F Series that is launched in Nepal officially. You can find the detailed Specs and Samsung Galaxy F22 Price in Nepal below.
As per Samsung Nepal, F22 is the best phone under 25k with sAMOLED 90Hz, protected by Gorilla Glass 5. They claim no other brands can offer these specs at this price point. Another USP of the device is a Versatile quad-camera (with AR functions, Night mode).
The concept of the Galaxy F series came into life because of the Indian market. With the Galaxy F22, you can leap from Fine to Fantastic. However, many tech enthusiasts are calling it a merely rebranded version of the Samsung Galaxy A22, which has an OIS feature on its camera. The company is advertising the Galaxy F22 with the phrase #FullOnBlockbuster. Well, let’s go through all the specifications and features of the Galaxy F22 and see if it is right or not. Now let’s get started.
Don’t Miss Out On: Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite Coming Soon To Nepal
Samsung Galaxy F22 Overview
90Hz Super AMOLED Display & Denim Design
The Samsung Galaxy F22 features a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display. Furthermore, the display has 90Hz Refresh Rate, 720x1600p resolution, 16M Color Depth, and 600nits brightness. Therefore, you can dive into a cinematic experience. Likewise, a big display lets you forget the world, whereas the vibrant and vivid projection of content takes you to the neverland.
The 90Hz Refresh Rate enables smooth scrolling with no motion blur at all. Nontheless, when in no need, you can decrease the Refresh Rate to 60Hz. Nevertheless, a Tear-drop notch is embedded in this wonderful display. However, the notch mixes with the content as if it was a part of it. So, there are no hurdles when it comes to you and your favorite content or videos.
From the front to the back and the buttons and SIM Tray fitting, everything of Galaxy F22 is similar to the Galaxy M32. Nontheless, the finish on the device is also similar and so is the camera module. At the back, there’s a square camera module at the top left corner. A LED flash resides just beneath it. There’s a Side-mounted fingerprint sensor which is also the device’s power button.
The power button and volume rockers sit at the right edge whereas SIM Tray is at the left. USB Type-C 2.0 Port, 3.5mm headphone jack is fitted at the bottom edge. When it comes to the bezels, the bezels are pretty thin but a bit noticeable. It’s similar to what you get in a budget mid-range segment phone. Nonetheless, the device comes in three beautiful denim color finishes; Denim Black, White as well as Denim Blue.
48MP True Quad Camera Setup
The Galaxy F22 boasts a Blockbuster 48MP True Quad Camera Setup; 48MP Main Sensor + 8MP Ultra-wide Angle Sensor + 2MP Depth Field Sensor + 2MP Macro Sensor. So, you can Glam up your social media feeds with this setup. Similarly, you can also record 1080p videos at 30fs as well as Slow-motion videos in HD at 120fps.
On the front, a Single 13MP Sensor is confined inside the Tear-drop notch. You can snap social media-ready selfies with the sensor. On the contrary, you can shot 1080p videos at 30fps with this sensor. Overall, the camera performance of the device is better than a budget mid-range phone. Keeping the Samsung Galaxy F22 Price in Nepal in mind, the camera performance is better than other phones out there in the market.
Blockbuster Performance, Software & Storage
The Galaxy F22 equips the Mediatek Helio G80 chipset. This chipset is ideal for everyday mobile gamers. Therefore, your PUBG routine or your favorite game routine stays always on point. Moreover, the chipset is paired with a 2.0GHz Octa-core CPU as well as ARM Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. You get two RAM options to choose from; 4GB and 6GB. Combining all these hardware, the performance of the Galaxy F22 goes Blockbuster.
The Galaxy F22 runs on OneUI Core 3.1 based on Android 11 OS. This leads to the ultimate smartphone experience. You have a Fast Face Unlock as well as a Finger Print scanner option. You can choose from two built-in storage variants; 64GB as well as 128GB. Both variants support storage expansion up to 1TB via a MicroSD card slot.
Blockbuster 6000mAh Battery & Connectivity
A giant 6000mAh battery fuels the Galaxy F22. You can level up your marathons with this giant battery that lasts all day and night. Likewise, with this giant battery, you can get 45hrs of Talktime, 35hrs VideoPlayback Time, 133hrs audio Playback Time as well as 29hrs Internet usage time. However, the company has disclosed information on its Charging Speed and Charging capabilities. It could be 15W Adaptive Fast Charging or it could be just average charging speed.
As for connectivity, the device supports 4G Network and Dual SIM. Side-mounted Fingerprint scanner, GPS, Accelerometer, Gyro, Geo Magnetic Sensor, Virtual Lightning Sensor, Virtual Proximity, as well as Compass are also there. Let’s not forget to mention, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C 2.0, Loudspeakers, and Wi-Fi Direct.
Samsung Galaxy F22 Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 600nits brightness, 720x1600p resolution, 16M Color Depth, Gorilla Glass 5
- Weight: 203g
- Build: Glass front as well as Plastic Frame/Back
- Quad Rear Camera: 48MP, f/1.8 Main Sensor (OIS) + 8MP, f/2.2 Ultra-Wide Angle Sensor + 2MP, f/2.4 Macro Sensor + 2MP, f/2.4 Depth Field Sensor
- Video: 1080p at 30fps, Slow motion video in HD at 120fps
- Front camera: 13MP, f/2.2
- Video: 1080p at 30fps
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G80; 12nm Technolgy Based
- CPU: Octa-Core (Dual 2GHz + Hexa 1.8GHz)
- GPU: ARM Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64GB/128GB; expandable up to 1TB via dedicated MicroSD card slot
- Network: 4G (all supported bands in Nepal)
- SIM: Dual-Nano
- Software: OneUI Core 3.1 based on Android 11
- Color Options: Denim Black as well as Denim blue
- Miscellaneous: Side-mounted Fingerprint scanner, GPS, Accelerometer, Gyro, Geo Magnetic Sensor, Virtual Lightning Sensor, Virtual Proximity, as well as Compass
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C 2.0, Loudspeakers, Wi-Fi Direct
- Battery: 6000mAh, 45hrs Talktime, 35hrs VideoPlayback Time, 133hrs audio Playback Time as well as 29hrs Internet usage time
- Samsung Galaxy F22 Price in Nepal: Rs. 20,499 for 64GB/4GB as well as Rs 23,999 for 128GB/6GB variant
Don’t Miss Out On: Samsung M62 Price in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy F22 Price in Nepal
|Samsung Galaxy F22
|Price in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy F22 Price in Nepal is set at Rs. 20,499 for 64GB/4GB variant as well as Rs. 23,999 for 128GB/6GB variant. You can buy the phone from Daraz online and retailed stores offline. Both color variants; Black and light blue are available.
As per Samsung Nepal, they will be providing 4 years of security updates and 2 generations of Android OS upgrades to the customers.
Meanwhile, you can also check out our list of “Samsung Mobile Price in Nepal“.
The Samsung Galaxy F22 shares lot of similar specifications to Galaxy A22. But the high 90Hz Refresh rate and beefed-up 6000mAh battery make the difference. However, the company has compromised fast Charging for a high capacity 6000mAh battery here. It’s like giving away one feature for beefing up another. Nonetheless, the Galaxy F22 is really a Blockbuster phone.
Don’t Miss Out On: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Hands-On Review;
So, did you like the device? Will you buy one via online stores or physical stores. Let us know your answers in the comment box down below. Until next time, Adios!
- Nepal Telecom launches FTTH Fiber internet in Rajpur, Dang
- Honor X8b Launched in Nepal | Price and Specifications
- rSIM Tech That Keeps a Backup of a SIM in Your SIM Card
- Samsung One UI 6.1 Brings Galaxy AI to More Galaxy Devices
- US telco AT&T restores network after huge nationwide outage
- Nepal Telecom to provide free WiFi at airports across Nepal
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra Launched: Expected Price in Nepal and Specs