Nepal’s leading e-wallet eSewa is providing scholarships to 500 SEE graduates for higher education under the “Shikshit Yuva, Samridha Bhavishya” plan. The scholarships will be available in select schools in Kathmandu and Biratnagar.
To land the scholarship, willing students will require to submit their forms via the eSewa mobile app or web through the eSewa scholarship option. The company will charge the candidates Rs.30 for their application. However, eSewa will refund the amount in the form of a top-up when the candidates are finalized. To verify the candidates’ identity, the applicants must submit their SEE documents as testimony.
Check out: Top Digital wallets in Nepal
eSewa Scholarships Availability
eSewa’s scholarship offering will be available in select few schools in Kathmandu and Biratnagar. The list includes St. Xavier, Premiere College, Vidhya Shankar, Triton Collee, and Texas Int’l College in the capital.
Meanwhile, the offer is available in two schools of Biratnagar namely, Bal Kalyan Mandir, and Lord Buddha Secondary school.
The scholarships offer will cover students’ admission and monthly fees. Students can apply for it till Bhadra 15.
eSewa is Nepal’s top digital wallet platform with over 4 million customers. Meanwhile, it has 30 thousand eSewa points and over 3 lakh merchants.
How do you see eSewa’s act of offering SEE students scholarships? Do you think other top e-wallets should also follow the suit? Let us know what you think in the comments.
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale