Huawei has launched its global recruitment program for 2022. The large-scale enlisting includes various positions such as postdoctoral researchers, top minds, and international students who graduated from Chinese universities as well as foreign. Learn how to apply for these positions and their benefits below.
The program allows fresh scholars who have graduated from Chinese universities from January 1, 2022, to December 2022 to participate. Meanwhile, international students who have graduated from foreign universities from January 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021, can also be part of this initiative.
Selected candidates will be working in various cities across China such as Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Xi’an, Chengdu, Dongguan (Lake Songshan), and Suzhou.
Huawei says the position will involve the research into the evolution of 5G and the next-gen 6G mobile communications. But the scholars will also be focusing on AI/algorithm technology, semiconductors, devices, cloud and computing, materials, smart devices, and more.
The benefits of the ‘Postdoctoral Fellow’ includes:
- Dual mentorship from both industry leaders and university professors/research assistants
- Global perspective and cutting-edge opportunities
- Advanced research equipment of specialized laboratories
- Liberal open research environment, academic exchange platform, etc.
Huawei is inviting “Top Minds” from all countries. Regarding this, the company says, “If you are the best and want to push the boundaries of science, we want you. We want to explore the unknown and build a bright future for everyone. Then bring us the best you have and join us.”
There are no restrictions on any state, university, or major in this position. However, there are certain criteria to be eligible. You can find all the detail at the bottom.
The benefits of Top Minds include:
- World-class challenging projects
- Mentorship by renowned experts: global vision, platforms, and resources
- competitive remuneration (approx. 5X over peer packages)
International students who have graduated from Chinese universities can apply for jobs in R & D, sales, finance, services, supply chain, business support, human resources, legal affairs, and auditing.
Furthermore, Huawei is looking for particular areas to operate in for this position.
How To Apply
The global recruitment program is for students from all countries and cultures who meet Huawei’s criteria. Interested students can apply to the posts by submitting their CVs to career.huawei.com and wait for a technical interview invitation.
Those who make it through the interview will sit for an interview with the business director followed by the offer. The interview can be either offline or online.
Find comprehensive detail about Huawei Global Recruitment here.
If you want to stretch your horizon and experience working with a global tech giant, this is your chance. Are you fancying your candidacy? Let us know in the comments.
- Internet price war is a risk to ISPs’ investment- NTA Chair Bhandari
- MediaTek Helio G91 launched for budget smartphones
- Ncell, e& international to deliver superior digital services
- Vianet wins ‘Broadband Telecom Company of the Year’ in the Asian Telecom Awards 2024
- eSewa launches cross-border payment enabling Indian citizens to pay in Nepal: Find steps
- Khalti QR lets Indian tourists make payments in Nepal, How?
- Xiaomi 14 Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs