World’s fastest-growing smartphone brand Realme has opened its Exclusive Service Center at CTC Mall, Sundhara, Kathmandu. As part of its promotion, the brand has invited its fans to enjoy various exciting offers on its opening day (Dec.30).
Realme Exclusive Service Center Opening Offers:
On this special day, Realme is offering a host of appealing benefits to its loyal fans such as:
- Up to 30 percent discount on handsets older than 2 years on Out-of-Warranty for 2 weeks
- 10 percent discount on Out-of-Warranty spare parts replacement
- Free servicing, cleaning, and software installation.
Relame’s Exclusive Service Center will provide its services from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. The Center is on the 5th floor at the CTC Mall Sundhara in the valley.
Realme’s smartphone market is booming in Nepal as of late. It is offering an all-inclusive range of smartphones at an affordable price with cutting-edge technologies that have appealed to smartphone lovers seeking a fresher experience. Especially, the brand is popular for its mid-range offerings.
Realme’s New Strategies Bearing Fruit
Back in August, realme overhauled its strategies in Nepal and partnered with Shanker Group as its distributor. The brand will now involve directly in its smartphone business. Mr. Madhav Sheth, Vice- president of Realme and CEO, says the company will only bring the best-in-class smartphones and IoT products in Nepal and announced the plan to become the top 2 smartphone brand in Nepal by 2022.
For more, customers can contact Realme’s Service Center at its Toll-free Hotline @16600143666. Besides, they can also contact at number – 9813915973 for Realme’s services.
A younger sibling among its Chinese crowd of smartphone OEMs, the brand is accelerating its expansion with robust success. Realme smartphone is now available in many regions in the world including China, Southeast Asia, South Asia, Europe, Russia, Australia, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America As of Q2, 2021, the brand has reached 61 markets worldwide. The brand now boasts a global user base of over 100 million.
Check out all the Realme phones available in Nepal with their latest price and detailed specs.
Do you own a Realme smartphone? How has your experience been with it? Do share with us in the comments below.
- Nepal Telecom launches FTTH Fiber internet in Rajpur, Dang
- Honor X8b Launched in Nepal | Price and Specifications
- rSIM Tech That Keeps a Backup of a SIM in Your SIM Card
- Samsung One UI 6.1 Brings Galaxy AI to More Galaxy Devices
- US telco AT&T restores network after huge nationwide outage
- Nepal Telecom to provide free WiFi at airports across Nepal
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra Launched: Expected Price in Nepal and Specs