NEA (Nepal Electricity Authority) has begun operating a call center to address customers’ issues. Now, the people can sound out their concerns regarding the power supply directly to the authority on the phone.
As a customer, you can submit your complaints regarding the power supply to the receiver of the call center. You can also seek relevant information through the phone.
The authority has a broader plan with the practice of call centers. It has first started the dedicated service in Kathmandu in its first phase. Soon, it will establish more beyond the valley.
The call centers will stay online round the clock.
How to access the NEA call center?
Releasing a notice, NEA announced the details of its solitary call center. You can access it via a hotline number and leave your concerns. Follow the simple steps below:
- First dial hotline 1150
- Then, dial 1 digit and establish the contact, and drop in your query.
“In case of any problem, information or complaint regarding power supply within the Kathmandu Valley, please call the hotline 1150 of the Electricity Authority and then dial 1 digit and inform the call center to avail the service,” the notice reads.
Around 2017, Nepal suffered a power cut (load-shedding) for up to 18 hours causing an unprecedented impediment to the livelihood. But around the year 2021, we have reversed the fortune to an extent with the possibility of exporting surplus power during the monsoon.
Check out: How to pay NEA electricity bills online?
However, frequent power outages haven’t yet dissipated. Due to dated infrastructures, the electricity halts during adverse weather. Besides, there are many instances of issues with transformers exploding and cables burning. These, among several others, are the kind of issues you can now sound out to the NEA in need.
Will you call the NEA call center to relate to them about your power supply issue? Do share if you have a prior experience of calling their office number and what response you received below in the comments.
- Sangita Pahadi Appointed as Acting MD of Nepal Telecom
- Ntc Starts Mobile Service in Tinkar, Northwest Border Area Near China
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs