Honor collaborated with Guinness World Records to capture the highest between-the-legs slam dunk with the AI camera of its upcoming flagship smartphone Magic5 Pro. The device will be launched at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona on February 27.
The remarkable feat was achieved by Polish dunker Piotr Grabowski. At the right time, Honor Magic5 Pro was in place to take the snap as he performed the record-setting demonstration of the shot.
Take a look at the picture below as Grabowski performs the dunk, snapped by Honor Magic5 Pro’s AI camera. Honor says the phone made use of an AI feature of the camera to frame the moment. The professional dunker attained the feat at a facility in London back in January 2023. Also read: Honor X8a Launched With 100MP Ultra Camera | Price and Specs
About Honor Magic5 Pro camera with AI
From the image, we can gather a few details. The Magic5 Pro has five shooting ranges – .5x for the ultrawide, 1x is the main, and 3.5x and 5x, both could be from the same periscope zoom camera. It could as well be the 64MP 90mm telephoto from its predecessor Magic4 Pro, GSMArena speculates.
Smartphone cameras have shown great improvement over the years, especially among high-end devices. Honor also has remained one of the companies to stress great photography setup on their phones. Likewise, Magic5 Pro seems to tick all the right boxes with its AI camera.
Are you eager for this phone? Will it be your favorite pick when it launches later this month? Do share in the comments below.
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license