The “PayDay Ko Jhatka” campaign from Daraz has arrived for Bhadra bringing up to 60% discount, giveaways, prepayment discounts, and mega deals and vouchers. The eCommerce giant has started the shopping fare on the 7th day of every month which runs for four days. The latest PayDay Sale is effective from August 24 to 27 (Bhadra 7-10) allowing buyers to maximize their savings on a wide range of products on Daraz.
With the tagline Kinmel Pani, Bachat Pani, the shopping fair will bring the delight of shopping and saving to its customers. The campaign runs from Ashar 7 – 10.
Highlights of Daraz Payday Ko Jhatka campaign
Daraz has included many benefits for its customers with the Payday Ko Jhatka campaign. The following are the delightful goodies in the bag Daraz has with its shopping fair:
Check out: Top 5 Online Shopping Sites in Nepal
Mega Deals and Vouchers
As usual, one of the major highlights of every Daraz campaign is the Mega Deals and Vouchers. With the Payday ko Jhatka campaign, you can get up to 60 percent discount on a range of products. Likewise, you can also expect to receive vouchers worth up to Rs 777 with your latest Daraz shopping spree.
In addition, you get a hefty 20 percent discount (up to Rs 150) on prepayment with eSewa payment during the campaign. Additionally, you can get a 15 percent concession (up to Rs 500) on prepayment through Sanima Bank debit cards. You can cash in on this scheme to double down on your savings. Similarly, 20 percent off is available (up to Rs 750) on prepayments from the same Sanima Bank debit card transaction.
For more on this, let us know in the comments below.
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones
- Buy second-hand phones on “Daraz Like New” | Features, phones, and best deals
- Ncell posts Rs 9.70 arab revenue in second quarter, 2023