Huawei has launched FreeLace Wireless Earphone in Nepal. The company previously launched FreeBuds 3, Band 4, and Watch GT 2 alongside Huawei Mate 30 Pro. All these amazing products are the reason behind Huawei’s success that led them to be the 6th among the world’s most innovative companies. Find all of the information and Price of Huawei FreeLace in Nepal below.
Huawei FreeLace Overview
In-ear Design, Fit And Build
The buds of the FreeLace are In-ear designed and features smooth silicone tips. It is wrapped with nickel-titanium and liquid silicone that feels smooth and contour. Buds are fine-tuned and ergonomic to give a comfortable fit while put inside the ear.
FreeLace itself is an asymmetrical and balanced design. The control panel is made of anodized aluminum alloy that makes it durable. 3 buttons are also there to control all the actions. To add more, the FreeLace comes with IPX5 certification. This keeps the FreeLace safe from Dust/Water/Sweat so that you can carry it without any worry every day all day long.
FreeLace weighs just 27g so you won’t feel any weight while wearing it around your neck. Both buds have a magnetic switch which allows them to attach together while not in use. All over, Huawei FreeLace is comfortable and durable.
- Check Out: Samsung Galaxy Buds Live Review
Sound Quality and Features
Huawei FreeLace uses a 9.2mm dynamic driver unit as well as an Ultra-thin TPU diaphragm and Titanium Plating to deliver premium-level sound quality. The in-ear design goes deep into the ear canal sealing it to provide isolation. As a result, that enhances the sound experience.
9.2mm dynamic driver unit enlarges the sound field. The Ultra-thin TPU diaphragm provides surging bass. Last but not least, titanium plating gives melodious treble. The sound quality from this composition of hardware is amazing and so is the build.
One of the features of FreeLace is that it goes On/Off while its buds are magnetically attached and detached with each other respectively. Voice Assistant is also there so you won’t have to reach for buttons every time.
Huawei FreeLace features Wind Noise Reduction so that it can deliver a Crystal Clear Call experience. Dual-channel Wind Noise Reduction and Bluetooth noise-canceling algorithm reduce background noise as well as surrounding noises to deliver a better call experience.
- Check Out: Oppo Enco W31, W11 And M31 Launched In Nepal
Battery And Connectivity
120mAh high-efficiency lithium battery is integrated inside the FreeLace. This battery delivers 18 hours of continuous music playback in one single charge. 4 hours of continuous music playback can be achieved by just 5 mins of charge. You also get 12-day standby on one charge as well.
For connectivity, FreeLace features Bluetooth 5.0 with HiPair Technology. A built-in USB Type-C plug is also there in your assist. You can manually connect your device via Bluetooth or Plug the USB Type-C plug to complete the pairing process automatically. Plugging reverse charges your FreeLace as well.
Huawei FreeLace Price in Nepal
Huawei FreeLace comes in three color options; Graphite Black, Amber Sunrise, and Emerald Green. Huawei FreeLace Price in Nepal is set at Rs. 9,900. It is available to purchase only in Huawei Official Showrooms.
|Huawei FreeLace||Price in Nepal (Official Price)||Availability|
|Graphite Black, Amber Sunrise, Emerald Green||Rs. 9,990||Only in Official Huawei Showrooms|
Huawei FreeLace Specifications
- Design: Neckband
- Weight: 27g
- Build: IPX5 Certification
- Material: Memory Cable, Metal Cavity, Liquid Silicon
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Sound: 9.2mm dynamic driver
- Control: Voice control, Buttons
- Noise Cancellation: Environmental Noise Cancellation
- Color Options: Graphite Black, Amber Sunrise, Emerald Green
- Battery: 120mAh, 4-hour music playback in 5 mins of charge, 18-hour playback on one charge
- Huawei FreeLace Wireless Earphone Price in Nepal: Rs. 9,900
But the material used in Freelance shouldn’t be ignored. IPX5 certification, Sound Quality, as well as Crystal Clear Call experience, feels premium. Your money won’t be wasted rather will be invested in the extreme built and durability of freelance.
Tell us what do you think of Huawei Freelace and its price in Nepal, in the comment box below.
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India