Huawei, the Chinese smartphone brand has finally launched a flagship-level smartphone Huawei P40 Pro in Nepal at a time when Mate 40 series launched Globally. The smartphone was launched quietly in the Nepalese market. After the restriction imposed by the US for Huawei, they do not have Google Mobile Services (GMS) on their latest phones. So they have not been performing well outside China despite having promising hardware. The P40 Pro smartphone features visionary cameras, Kirin 990 5G chipset, 4,200mAh battery, etc. So, let’s know more in detail about the specs, availability, and price of Huawei P40 Pro in Nepal below.
Also Read: Best Smartphones Under 50K in Nepal.
Huawei P40 Pro Overview
It is the successor to the Huawei P30 Pro that was launched back a year ago. Huawei P40 Pro arrives with attractive and impressive specs & features like 50 MP Ultra Vision Leica Camera, Kirin 990 5G chipset and more.
The design of Huawei P40 Pro is quite similar to its predecessor P30 Pro. It has a glass back and quad-curve overflow display that provides better responses. The smartphone looks gorgeous and amazing due to the curved edges and extremely narrow bezels. It also has an IP68 rating against dust and water so you won’t need to worry about your phone getting wet and covered in dust.
Huawei P40 Pro flaunts a 6.58 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen along with a resolution of 2640 x 1200 pixels and 441 PPI density that offers a refresh rate of 90Hz. It has a screen-to-body ratio of 91.6%, an aspect ratio of 22:10, and supports HDR10. The device is equipped with Infrared face recognition and an under-display fingerprint sensor for security purposes. Find all the smartphones in the Huawei P40 Series.
Huawei P40 Pro Camera
Now diving into the highlighting part of the smartphone i.e Optical department. Huawei P40 Pro boasts a quad rear camera setup along with a rectangular camera module. It consists of a 50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle) primary camera with an f/1.9 aperture & OIS, a 40 MP Ultra-wide-angle lens Cine Camera along with f/1.8 aperture, a 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera with f/3.4 aperture, and 5x optical zoom, and a 3D TOF depth sensor. On the front, it has a dual 32 MP Selfie Camera with an f/2.2 aperture and IR TOF 3D sensor.
Talking about the videography of the smartphone, it is capable of recording videos up to 4K@30/60 fps, 1080p@30/60fps, and 720p@960fps with gyro- EIS both at the rear and the front.
Under the hood, Huawei P40 Pro is fueled by the latest Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G Chipset that also powered the Huawei Mate 30 series. These phones are motorized with Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) processor. It is attached with 8GB of RAM along with 256GB UFS 3.0 internal storage. If you feel the need for more memory, you can add up to 256GB to your storage via Huawei’s own Nano Memory(NM) instead of a microSD card.
On the software front, Huawei P40 Pro runs on EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10. It is expected to get an update of EMUI 11 very soon.
Battery And Others
Huawei P40 Pro is backed up by the average battery prowess i.e 4,200mAh battery along with the support for 40 W Huawei SuperCharge. It also comes with the support of 27W Wireless Fast Reverse Wireless Charging.
Talking about the connectivity options, the smartphone features a Dual Nano-SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.1, Support BLE, SBC, AAC, LDAC, GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC, NFC, 3.1 USB Type-C, and Loudspeaker. Here, know everything about Near Field Communication (NFC). It does not come with the Google Play Store service rather has Huawei’s own AppGallery.
Huawei P40 Pro Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 158.2 x 72.6 x 8.95 mm
- Weight: 209 gm
- Display: a 6.58 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen along with a resolution of 2640 x 1200 pixels, 441 PPI density, a refresh rate of 90Hz, 91.6% screen-to-body ratio, 22:10 aspect ratio, HDR10, Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G Chipset; 7nm+ mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP16
- RAM: 8GB of RAM
- Memory: 256GB UFS 3.0 internal storage, can add up to 256GB via Huawei’s Own Nano Memory(NM).
- Software: EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10.
- Rear Camera: Quad Camera Setup
- 50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle) primary camera, f/1.9 aperture, 23mm, 1/1.28″, 2.44µm, OIS, PDAF
- 40 MP Ultra-wide-angle lens Cine Camera, 18mm, f/1.8 aperture, 1/1.54″, PDAF
- 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera, f/3.4 aperture, OIS, PDAF, 5x optical zoom
- TOF (Time-Of-Flight) 3D depth sensor
- Rear Video: up to 4K@30/60 fps, 1080p@30/60fps, and 720p@960fps with gyro- EIS
- Front Camera:
- 32 MP Selfie Camera, 26mm, 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, f/2.2 aperture
- IR TOF 3D sensor
- Front Video: up to 4K@30/60 fps, 1080p@30/60fps.
- Battery: 4,200mAh battery along with the support for 40 W Huawei SuperCharge, 27W Wireless Fast Reverse Wireless Charging
- Colors: Deep Sea Blue, Ice White, Silver Frost, Blush Gold, and Black.
- Security: Infrared face recognition, and fingerprint sensor (under display, optical).
- Sensor: Gesture Sensor Gravity Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Colour Temperature Sensor
- Network: 5G, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G
- Connectivity: Dual Nano SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.1, Support BLE, SBC, AAC, LDAC, GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC, NFC, 3.1 USB Type-C, and Loudspeaker.
- Huawei P40 Pro Price In Nepal: Rs. 1,29,990 (8/256GB)
Do Checkout: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra launched in Nepal.
Huawei P40 Pro Price And Availability In Nepal
Huawei P40 Pro is launched at the price of Rs. 1,29,990 for 8/256GB variant in Nepal. The smartphone is not available for purchase in all the official mobile stores and retail shops in Nepal as only a limited number of devices are here. You can buy a smartphone by contacting the Huawei Nepal representative at 01-4240886. Huawei P40 Pro is available in different color variants such as Deep Sea Blue, Ice White, Silver Frost, Blush Gold, and Black.
|Smartphone Model||Price In Nepal|
|Huawei P40 Pro (8/256GB)||Rs. 1,29,990|
Huawei P40 Pro is one of the best flagship smartphones with many attractive specs and features. The smartphone serves a premium quality design and displays along with a 90Hz refresh rate. It has a durable and dependable battery life and fast charging support. And it undoubtedly sports the best camera in a smartphone that attracts you the most.
So, if you want a smartphone with a gorgeous design, good battery life, and phenomenal camera features, get the Huawei P40 Pro asap. But the lack of google mobile service (GMS) is a concern as you won’t be able to run most of the popular apps and people are not familiar with HMS. So, it would be best to opt for Samsung Note 20 Ultra, Oppo Find X2 Pro and the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro if you want to have easy access to Google apps.
So, what are your thoughts about the flagship smartphone? Will Huawei P40 Pro be able to dominate the market in Nepal? Do share your views in the comment section below.
You may also have a look at the Huawei mobile Prices in Nepal.
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones
- Buy second-hand phones on “Daraz Like New” | Features, phones, and best deals
- Ncell posts Rs 9.70 arab revenue in second quarter, 2023
- iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most popular smartphone in first half of 2023!