As the festive season approaches, several major brands have rolled out fresh and enticing offers. Infinix, a prominent smartphone brand, is also joining the festivities with its Dashain Tihar Offer. So, let’s have a look at the Infinix Dashain Tihar Offer 2080.
Infinix Dashain Tihar Offer 2080
The brand’s Dashain Tihar Offer will change your daily routine and could become an exciting journey filled with anticipation. You would just need to purchase any Infinix smartphone within the offer period, and you’ll automatically be included in the Infinix’s daily lucky draw. You could win the remarkable Infinix HOT 30i smartphone. And the thrill of getting a new smartphone will obviously get you going. The Infinix Hot 30i is a budget smartphone with attractive specs and features. What’s even more astounding is that every single day, not one, not two, but three fortunate customers will get to experience this excitement firsthand, winning the HOT 30i smartphone, all for an astonishingly affordable price of just Rs 16,999.
How to Participate In Infinix Dashain Tihar Offer?
Step 1: Buy any Infinix smartphone during the Dashain Tihar Offer period.
Step 2: After that, you automatically are eligible for the daily lucky draw.
Step 3: Now you just have to tune in to Infinix’s Facebook Live sessions to discover if you’ve won the HOT 30i or any other exciting prizes.
Offer Time Period
The offer is valid until the 19th of November, 2023 (Mangsir 03, 2080). The Infinix Dashain Tihar Offer 2080 started on the 27th of September.
So, are you excited for the Infinix Dashain Tihar Offer? What are you waiting for? Get ready to amp up your excitement for the Infinix Dashain Tihar Offer 2080! Don’t hesitate; seize this opportunity by following the steps mentioned above. We also extend our heartfelt wishes for a joyful Dashain & Tihar 2080 in advance.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats