Micromax has launched the new Micromax In Note 2 smartphone in India. Micromax In Note 2 might launch very soon in Nepal. It boasts specs & features like a 6.43-inch AMOLED display, Helio G95 SoC, a quad-camera setup, a 5000mAh battery, and more. So, here, let’s discuss more in detail about the specs, availability, and Micromax In Note 2 price in Nepal below.
Micromax In Note 2 Overview
Micromax In Note 2 is the successor to the Micromax In Note 1 that was launched a year back in Nepal. The smartphone comes with various upgrades in specs and features in comparison with its predecessor.
Talking about the design, the smartphone is very similar to the Samsung S21 Ultra, especially that back camera housing. But it’s way cheaper than the flagship phone. It boasts a glass back finish with glamorous shades. The smartphone has dimensions of 159.9 x 74.3 x 8.3 mm and weighs only 205 gm. The phone also has a punch hole design at the front for selfie cameras. It also sports a camera island that is similar to that of the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. Micromax In Note 2 is available in various color variants such as Black and Oak.
Micromax In Note 2 features a 6.43 inches Full HD+ AMOLED Display panel along with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It also has a 20:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, 84.0 % screen-to-body ratio, 550 nits peak brightness, and 409 PPI density. The display is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. For biometrics, it comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and Face-Unlock.
We know nowadays camera features are one of the important specs in a device. So, for the optical department of the smartphone, Micromax In Note 2 sports a quad-camera setup at the rear with a squarish camera module. It is led by a 48 MP main camera along with an f/1.79 aperture. Further accompanied by a 5 MP ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture & 115-degree FOV, a 2 MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. While on the front, it houses a 16 MP selfie camera along with an f/2.2 aperture that snaps your beautiful selfies.
Now coming to the videography of the smartphone, both the rear and front cameras record videos up to 1080P @ 30fps. The phone also arrives with attractive camera features.
Turning our attention to the performance of the device, Micromax In Note 2 comes equipped with the MediaTek helio G95 chipset that also runs Realme 8. It is an octa-core chipset based on a 12 nm processing technology that comes with two Cortex-A76 clocked at 2.05 GHz and six Cortex-A55 clocked at 2.0 GHz. As for the graphics of the phone, it has a Mali-G76 MC4 GPU. In terms of memory configuration, it is coupled with 4GB of RAM and offers 64GB UFS 2.1 internal storage onboard. You also get to expand your storage via a dedicated microSD card slot.
On the software front, Micromax In Note 2 runs on Android 11. There is also Liquid Cooling technology in the phone to keep the device from heating.
Battery And Others
Micromax In Note 2 gets its juices from the massive non-removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery along with the support for 30W Fast Charging technology. It charges via a USB Type-C port. You get a very long lifespan with the battery. Micromax claims that the phone offers up to The device charges from zero to 100 percent in only 25 minutes.
As for the connectivity options, it features a 4G network, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, FM radio, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Loudspeaker, etc.
Micromax In Note 2 Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 159.9 x 74.3 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 205 gm
- Display: a 6.43 inches FHD+ AMOLED Display panel, 60Hz refresh rate, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 84.0% screen-to-body ratio, 20:9 aspect ratio, 409 ppi density, 550 nits peak screen brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G95 SoC; 12 nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Memory: 64GB UFS 2.1 internal storage; expandable via a dedicated microSD card slot.
- Software: Android 11 (stock).
- Rear Camera: Quad Camera Setup
- 48 MP primary camera, f/1.79 aperture, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 5 MP Ultra-wide angle camera, f/2.2 aperture, 115˚ FOV
- 2 MP Macro Camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 2 MP Depth Camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Dual-LED Flash
- Rear Video: up to 1080P @ 30fps
- Front Camera: 16 MP selfie snapper, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Video: up to 1080P @ 30fps.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery along with the support for 30 W Fast Charging
- Colors: Black and Oak.
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner (Side-mounted)
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, E-compass
- Network: 4G
- 4G Bands: b1, b3, b5, b8, b40, b41
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, FM radio, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Loudspeaker, etc.
- Micromax In Note 2 Price In Nepal (EXPECTED): Rs. 23,999 (4GB/64GB)
Micromax In Note 2 Price And Availability In Nepal
Micromax In Note 2 is launched at the price of INR. 13,490 for the 4GB/64GB variant in India. The smartphone will go on sale starting January 30 2022 in the Indian market. It is available in two color variants as Black and Oak. Micromax In Note 2 is expected to be priced around Rs. 23,999 for the 4GB/64GB variant in Nepal. The phone might launch very soon in Nepal.
|Smartphone Model||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Micromax In Note 2 (4/64GB)||INR 13,490||Rs. 23,999|
So, what are your thoughts about the smartphone? Are you excited to get your hands on the device? Do let us know in the comment section below.
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale