Nayapurano mobile app is a new startup that helps you buy and sell smartphones at a reasonable price. It is an innovative diagnostic and valuation app that also “checks” the value of your smartphone on the go.
To derive the selling cost for your phone, you need to run a diagnostic on the app. When the app finishes all the checks including camera, touches, and other components, you get the value of your phone to sell. If you are satisfied with the valuation, then you can place an order to sell your phone on the app.
Nayapurano says that once you place the order, the company’s delivery team comes to your doorstep to transact for the phone. You can set a date and time for the company’s team to arrive and after an executive team verifies physically, it buys the phone. The payment is transferred directly to your bank account.
Recently, Nayapurano cooperated with Xiaomi for the device exchange offer. Now, you can use the app to get the value of your phone and sell it. Now let’s get to how to use it.
How to use Nayapurano mobile app to get the value of my phone?
You can use the diagnostic app to get the right value for your phone. To use the Nayapurano app, follow the steps below:
- Download and launch the Nayapurano app on your phone.
- Enter your phone number and tap on “Send OTP” or use your Google account to sign in.
- If you submit your number, enter the OTP code and tap on “Verify”.
- Select the “City” of Kathmandu. Although there’s a search bar, only Kathmandu can be selected now.
- Allow permissions.
- Automatically, the app identifies your phone and displays it on the interface. Tap on “Get a Quote For This Device” to get the value for it.
- Again, tap on “Get a Quote For This Device”.
- You have to allow some permissions again.
- Tap on “I’m Ready.” It takes you to the diagnostics.
- The check starts with the screen calibration where you have to touch all the boxes on the screen as shown in the image below.
- Tap on Start again to run checks and continue doing so. By the way, if you “Skip” a check or many, it will reduce the value of your phone. So it’s only logical that you let the app check all the vitals of your precious device to get the highest value.
- At last, tap on “I’m Done”.
- Then, the app asks you Physical Questions regarding the condition of your device. Tap on the options to respond. If you choose the positive ones, it will likely help with getting a higher price for the device. However, make sure you stay true to the details as the Nayapurano team will physically verify the phone you place an order for your smartphone.
- Now, the app generates a value for your phone which you can see on your screen. You can retry some tests if skipped to regenerate a better value.
- If you’re satisfied, you can tap on “Place Order @(generated cost for the device) to sell the phone to Nayapurano.
Note: If you tap on the “Buy a Smartphone option”, the app redirects you to a webpage where it says that the service is launching soon to help you buy or sell refurbished phones. You can type in your contact to find out when the service rolls out.
Nayapurano app has a broader mission
However, the app is not just about bringing convenience for buying and selling smartphones, the company says. As per Nayapurano, the platform is created with a broader vision- to reduce the impact of e-waste on the environment. The company maintains that environmental waste is a threat to our problem due to the dominance of technology and electronic devices. It has inspired the company to contribute to the reduction of it as much as possible.
Smartphone technology continues to evolve and improve. So, with each passing month and year, more powerful devices are produced. If prompt action is not taken, the company mentions that e-waste will double by 2050 reaching 120 tons annually mentioning a recent survey.
“For every smartphone sale, we pledge to plant a tree”
If you were suspicious of the good intent, then you should not. Nayapurano pledges to plant a tree for every smartphone sale. “We are doing our part in this fight (combatting e-waste),” it says, “we also offer our customers the opportunity to join us in this initiative.”
When you participate in the process, you get a Nayapurano box with a thank you note printed on plantable paper. You can plant the paper and do your part to minimize e-waste.
If you think your device is old for you or needs a fix but you don’t want to use post-repair, then you don’t have to worry about all the hassle. You can sell it to Nayapurano and be done with it. You get the value for your device which you can use to get a new phone or also buy one from the platform itself.
There are other online platforms for buying or selling phones, however, Nayapurano marks itself in allowing the user to run the diagnostics to get a reasonable value for the device. Tell us what you think of the ap in our comment section below.
- Buy second-hand phones on Daraz Like New | Features, phones, Best deals
- Ncell posts Rs 9.70 arab revenue in second quarter, 2023
- iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most popular smartphone in first half of 2023!
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more