Private operator Ncell Axiata has called for facilitation to resolve the issue of not receiving OTP (One Time Passcode) in its 970 range mobile numbers. The telco requested help after users complained about OTP, sign-up, and other services which require a mobile number.
Users complained that they are not receiving OTP codes in 970 Ncell numbers. Also, they raised the concern of not being able to sign up for a new account on various online services and could not make wallet transactions.
Responding to it, the private telco called for intervention to solve the issue. Ncell requested that the 970 range’s issue should be resolved as any other numbers.
The telco has been circulating its new mobile number range 970XXXXXXX for the customers’ service.
“We are receiving information from customers who have new mobile numbers that OTP has not been received, there is a problem for “Sign Up” for mobile app and web-based services. Also, there are difficulty wallet transactions, etc.,” said Ncell in its notice.
Ncell requests a solution to the OTP issue on the 970 number range
Therefore, Ncell has urged all the government and semi-government bodies, banks and financial institutions, and private organizations that provide services using mobile numbers to allow the services by making the new mobile numbers starting from 970 in their system like any other numbers.
Have you also noticed any OTP, sing, or transaction issues on Ncell’s 970 number range? If you have, do share in the comments and help us with our survey.
- Internet price war is a risk to ISPs’ investment- NTA Chair Bhandari
- MediaTek Helio G91 launched for budget smartphones
- Ncell, e& international to deliver superior digital services
- Vianet wins ‘Broadband Telecom Company of the Year’ in the Asian Telecom Awards 2024
- eSewa launches cross-border payment enabling Indian citizens to pay in Nepal: Find steps
- Khalti QR lets Indian tourists make payments in Nepal, How?
- Xiaomi 14 Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs