Ncell has brought new tourist SIM offer to foreigners visiting Nepal from different parts of the world. Ncell brings this SIM to facilitate the tourists coming here for Visit Nepal 2020. The tourist SIM enables them to enjoy Ncell’s exclusive services. As it will difficult for the tourist to subscribe to different packages, Ncell makes it easy for them to get the SIM card along with the bundled service of all network talk time and data services.
Ncell tourist SIM comes into effect from January 22, 2020 (Magh 8, 2076).
Features of Ncell tourist SIM
- Cost of SIM at just Rs 100
- All network talk time and data bundled combo packs
- No Pay on the Go rate available.
The cost of the Ncell tourist SIM starter pack for the foreigners visiting Nepal is just Rs 100 (with taxes). With this pack, tourists will get 1 GB data valid for 3 days and Rs 30 main balance.
Ncell makes it clear that the foreigners cannot use the pay as you Go rate with tourist SIM. But there are five different bundled packages of all network talk time and data packs. Those packs are valid from 3 days to a month so that they can choose based on their requirement and stay here in Nepal.
- To get the Ncell Tourist SIM, Foreigners need to submit their recent passport size photo and a copy of their passport.
After the starter pack, tourists can choose five different combo packs ranging from Rs 290 to Rs 2,888.
The cheapest combo pack in tourist SIM is of Rs 290 (with taxes) which is valid for 3 days. It includes 3 GB data, 30 min all network voice service.
Similarly, for 7 days combo pack, it costs Rs 490 that provides 7 GB data and 70 mins all network voice service. Other options are 14 days pack of Rs 980 which includes 14 GB data and 140 mins all network voice service.
There are tourists who stay for a longer period in Nepal, there are two such special packages to them. They are 28 days and 30 days pack. The 28 days pack costs Rs 1470 with 28 GB data and 280 minutes of all network voice. Similarly, the 30 days pack costs Rs 2888 with 88 GB data and 888 mins all network voice.
- 3 days pack @ Rs 290 with 3 GB data and 30 min all network voice.
- 7 days pack @ Rs 490: 7 GB data and 70 minutes all network talk time
- 14 days pack @ Rs 980: 14 GB data and 140 minutes all net talk time
- 28 days pack @ Rs 1470: 28 GB data and 280 minutes all net talk time
- 30 days pack @ Rs 2888: 88 GB data and 888 minutes all net talk time
How to activate the combo pack in tourist SIM?
To activate the combo packs in tourist SIM, a foreigner needs
- to dial *17105# and select the packages inside. But the tourists need to have a starter pack SIM at first.
Ncell expresses their delight in introducing the new tourist SIM having five different bundled packages with all network voice talk time and data service. This sort of service also helps to address the affordable communication needs of foreigners visiting Nepal.
Ncell says its Tourist SIM is available from Ncell Centers and Point of Sale at TIA (Tribhuwan International Airport) and other 90 Points of Sale across the country.
Tell us what do you think of Ncell tourist SIM? Will you recommend it to your friends from abroad to use it while being in Nepal? Please comment below.
- rSIM Tech That Keeps a Backup of a SIM in Your SIM Card
- Samsung One UI 6.1 Brings Galaxy AI to More Galaxy Devices
- US telco AT&T restores network after huge nationwide outage
- Nepal Telecom to provide free WiFi at airports across Nepal
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra Launched: Expected Price in Nepal and Specs
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price