The new Kirin A1-powered Huawei Watch GT 2 is now launched in Nepal. The watch was first unveiled in September, alongside the Mate 30 series. Two weeks of battery life on a single charge, which is unheard of in the world of smartwatches and this is one of the most notable features of the GT2. Huawei Nepal also launched the watch along with the Mate 30 Pro in Nepal. The price of Huawei Watch GT 2 in Nepal is Rs. 29,900 for the 42mm dial face.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Overview
There is two variant of watch GT 2 on the basis of display size. The first one has a size of 46mm and packs an AMOLED display of a 1.39-inch. The second is a 42 mm version and sports 1.2-inch display. There are various customizable watch faces to toggle between for your best fit. GT lets to view notifications from multiple apps including SMS messages, email, calendar, and social media apps which makes it easier to track out the daily activities.
The Watch is powered by Huawei’s home-brewed Kirin A1 chipset and this the first device to use this chipset. Huawei has developed this chipset exclusively for wearables. With this power-efficient chipset, the company claims GT2 to offer two weeks of battery life. The bigger 46 mm variant watch has a 455 mAh battery and lasts up to 2 weeks while the smaller 42mm variant carries 215 mAh battery that lasts up to a week. The GT 2 runs on Lite OS which is based on Google’s WearOS.
The Watch GT2 packs all the essential sensors including an optical heart rate sensor, geomagnetic sensor, gyroscopic sensor, accelerometer sensor, ambient light sensor, and air pressure sensor. Furthermore, it is waterproof for up to 50 meters.
As a wearable, it supports numerous outdoor and indoor sports activities. Outdoor activities include running, walking, hiking, trail runs, cycling, open water swimming, and triathlons. With the range of sensors, the watch is able to record your real-time heart rate, steps, calories, and length of workouts.
Do Read Xiaomi’s latest Mi Watch at an affordable price.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Technical Specifications
- Body: 46mm: 45.9 x 45.9 x 10.7 mm, 41g weight 22mm strap; 42mm: 41.8 x 41.8 x 9.4 mm mm, 29g, 5 ATM water resistance; Stainless Steel frame, ceramic back
- Display: 46mm: 1.39″ OLED, Resolution: 454×454, 326 ppi; 42mm: 1.2″ OLED, Resolution: 390×390, 326 ppi
- OS: Huawei Lite OS
- Memory: 2 GB RAM + 4 GB storage (2.2 GB user available) – not user accessible
- Battery: 46mm: 455mAh (14 days typical use); 42mm:215 mAh(7 days typical use); Magnetic charging base
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 + BLE; GPS+GLONASS; NFC (China-only)
Price and Availability in Nepal
Huawei Watch GT 2 is officially available in Nepal. As there are two variants of the device, the larger of the 46mm variant is priced at Rs. 29,990 where the price of the 42mm is not announced yet. There are multiple colour variants of – Titanium Grey Stainless Steel, Black Stainless Steel, and Stainless Steel. The price seems pretty good for the thing that the watch is offering. So, after reading this post, you know what to do!!!
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats