OnePlus launched OnePlus Buds Z2 in October, which is the successor to the last year’s Buds Z. Now it’s available globally for the TWS enthusiastic customers. Smartphones getting rid of the headphone jack has eventually increased wireless earphones sales by a greater margin. Let’s know more about the specs and OnePlus Buds Z2’s price in Nepal.
OnePlus Buds Z2 Overview
OnePlus is emitting the same design language as the Buds Z2. It looks same as the last year’s Buds Z with a stem design along with silicone ear tips. Available to purchase in two colors, Pearl White & Obsidian Black, the TWS also boasts an IP55 Rated Body for water protection. Also, the case is certified by IPX4 Rating. Seems like, the Oneplus Buds Z2 is good to go against water splashes & body sweat with ease. The buds weigh 4.5 grams for the black color variant while for the white one, it weighs 4.6 grams. Along with that, the charging case weighs 40.5 & 42 grams respectively. The charging case has got USB Type-C port to get charged.
Check out: Tuddrom Earphones Price in Nepal
11nm Audio Drivers, ANC & Pro Gaming Mode
OnePlus Buds Z2 features a dynamic 11nm driver to deliver the same audio experience as the more expensive original Buds Z Pro. This new TWS can also deliver noise cancellation up to 40dB. Also, the buds come with Dolby Atmos support to provide stereo audio performance. Furthermore, there are three micro-mechanical systems (MEMS) microphones for superior voice quality from the earbuds. Active Noise Cancellation on the Buds Z2 will enhance audio and video calls too.
The OnePlus Buds Z2 has Bluetooth v5.2 connectivity that supports a latency rate of as low as 94ms when using the Pro Gaming mode. As usual, the TWS from OnePlus works the best with OnePlus phones. The earbuds also offer Cinematic Movie, Immersive Music, and Mobile Gaming modes. Some of the modes might be exclusively limited with the OnePlus phones only.
The Buds Z2 packs in a 40mAh battery on each bud. With ANC on, the company claims a 5 hours music playback for the buds. While being ANC off, it extends 2 hours of more battery life i.e, 7 hours. The charging case gets a 520mAh battery and charges via a Type C port. There is also support for fast charging for the case. Moreover, the signature Red Cable (Type C) also comes inside the box along with the OnePlus Red Cable Card.
OnePlus Buds Z2 Specs
- Weight: 4.5g (For the Black Variant), 4.6g (For the White Variant).
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.2
- Connectivity Range: 10 meters.
- Codecs: SBC, AAC
- IP Rating: IP55 (For the Earbuds), IPX4 (For the Charging Case).
- Features: Low Latency Gaming Mode up to 94ms, Cinematic Movie Mode, Immersive Music Mode.
- Battery: 40mAh (each earbud); 520mAh (charging case)
- Colors: Obsidian Black and Pearl White
- Companion App: HeyMelody App (iOs & Android)
- Price In Nepal: Rs.13,500 (Expected)
OnePlus Buds Z2 Price in Nepal & Availability
Currently, the OnePlus Z2 is available in the US & Europe markets with price tags of USD 99 & EUR 99 respectively. As Buds Z got its way to the Nepalese market, we can soon expect OnePlus Buds Z2 to follow the same path. However, the price will be more expensive than the predecessor. The expected price of Oneplus Buds Z2 in Nepal is Rs.13,500.
|Price in the USA
|Price in Nepal (Expected)
|OnePlus Buds Z2
So, what do you think about the OnePlus Buds Z2? Are you willing to purchase one? Do you prefer TWS Earphones? Please do write your thoughts below in the comment section.
Also Check:- Neckbands Vs TWS Earphones, Which One To Buy?
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license