Oppo is one of the biggest tech giants in the world. The brand has been silent for a while due to the lockdown situation in Nepal. Oppo had teased the launch of a new mid-range smartphone from A-series dubbed as Oppo A52 in Nepal via social media channel. Recently, Oppo A31 was also hinted to launch soon in Nepal. So, today on the 1st of Shrawan the brand has launched two smartphones from the A-series in Nepal after lockdown. Oppo A52 has been available since June in India at the price of INR. 16,990. Oppo A52 is priced at Rs. 29,990 in Nepal. You may also have a look at Oppo Mobiles price in Nepal.
Oppo A52 Overview
Oppo A52 is the successor to the Oppo A5 2020. The mid-range smartphone arrives with impressive specs and features. Now, let’s learn more in detail about the specs of the device alongside its price and availability in Nepal.
Talking about the design of Oppo A52, it is very identical to that of Oppo A92. It arrives with thin bezels and punch-hole design that houses the front camera. The device has a polycarbonate body at the rear with a glossy finish. Oppo A52 boasts a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel Full HD+ display with a 2400×1080 pixels resolution. It comes with a screen-body-ratio of 90.5%, an aspect ratio of 20:9, and screen brightness of up to 400 nits. The smartphone adopts the 3D Quad-curve Design and it has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. So, you will be able to enjoy a more immersive viewing experience from the display of this smartphone.
When it comes to the optical features of the device, Oppo never fails to impress us. Oppo A52 flaunts an AI- Quad camera setup at the rear that includes a 12MP primary camera with f/1.7 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, and 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture. It supports 4K video recording as well as AI image enhancement algorithms.
At the front, it is packed with a 16MP camera with f/2.0 aperture for snapping beautiful selfies. It arrives with camera features like a photo, Video, Night, Portrait, Expert, Panorama, Time-Lapse, Slow-Motion, etc.
It is also capable of recording videos up to 4K 30fps and 1080p@30/60/120fps at the rear. While on the front smartphone can record videos up to 1080p@30fps.
Under the hood, Oppo A52 comes powered by the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor. It is coupled with 4GB RAM along with the storage options of 128GB that can be expanded via a MicroSD card. On the software front, the smartphone runs on ColorOS 7.1 on top i.e. based on Android 10.
Battery & Others
Oppo A52 comes backed up by a large 5,000mAh battery along with an 18W fast charging. The battery pretty much ensures the longevity of charge for a whole day. Talking about the connectivity options, it features Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C port and 3.5mm audio jack.
Oppo A52 Specifications
- Dimension: 162.00 x 75.50 x 8.90
- Weight: 192 gm
- Display: a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel Full HD+ display with a 2400×1080 pixels resolution
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 4GB RAM along with the storage options of 128GB that can be expanded via a MicroSD card
- Software: Android 10 based ColorOS 7.1 on Top.
- Rear Camera: Quad AI Camera Setup
- 12MP, f/1.7
- 8MP ultra-wide-angle,f/2.2
- 2MP Macro Sensor,f/2.4
- 2MP Depth sensor,f/2.4
- Front Camera: 16MP selfie snapper with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Colours: Twilight Black, and Stream White
- Sensor: Magnetic induction, Light sensor, Proximity Sensor, and G-sensor/Acceleration sensor, Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C port and 3.5mm audio jack
- Price In Nepal: Rs. 29,990
Oppo A52 Price And Availability
Oppo A52 is priced at INR 16,990 in India and is already available for purchase in India. The mid-range smartphone is launched at the price of Rs. 29,990 in Nepal. You can get Oppo A52 in all the mobile retail shops in Nepal. It will be available in two different colour variants such as twilight black and stream white. Oppo A52 will compete with the likes of Realme 6, Samsung Galaxy M21, Redmi Note 9 Pro, etc. for the market share in Nepal.
The device arrives with some interesting specs but to be honest it may find it difficult to survive in the tech market. Oppo A52 loses out to its contemporaries who are priced similarly as it lacks a bit in the camera and hardware aspect.
So, what do you think? Will Oppo A52 be able to cement its presence in the Nepalese tech market? Please let us know in the comment section.
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones
- Buy second-hand phones on “Daraz Like New” | Features, phones, and best deals
- Ncell posts Rs 9.70 arab revenue in second quarter, 2023
- iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most popular smartphone in first half of 2023!