Poco has officially launched the Poco M2 Reloaded edition in Nepal. It is another M-series smartphone from the brand in Nepal. The smartphone boasts Helio G80 SoC, 13 MP Quad Rear Cameras, 5000mAh Battery, and more. Now, let’s know more in detail about the specs, features, and Poco M2 Reloaded price in Nepal below.
Poco M2 Reloaded Overview
Poco M2 Reloaded is another edition of the standard Poco M2. It is the exact replica of the Poco M2, except for the single 4GB RAM variant and two color variants there are no other differences.
Taking off with the design, the smartphone comes with a completely identical design to its predecessor. Poco M2 Reloaded has a plastic back, and plastic frame. It measures 163.3 x 77 x 9.1 mm and weighs only 198 grams. It has a Pill-shaped Quad camera module at the rear. The smartphone comes with a water-drop style notch up at the front that houses the front camera. The device comes in two color variants – Greyish Black and Mostly Blue.
Poco M2 Reloaded Flaunts a 6.53 inches Full HD+ IPS LCD display panel along with 2340 x 1080 pixels screen resolution and 60 Hz refresh rate. It comes with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 394 PPI density, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 70% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection, 400 nits (typ) screen brightness, etc. There’s also a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and Face Unlock (Software-Based) for biometrics.
Moving on to the optical department of the smartphone, Poco M2 Reloaded flaunts the same quad-rear camera setup as of standard Poco M2. It consists of a 13 MP primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture, an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle lens with a 118-degree field-of-view (FOV) & f/2.2 aperture, a 5 MP macro lens with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP portrait camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, Poco M2 Reloaded houses an 8 MP selfie camera with an f/2.05 aperture. Talking about videography features, Both the rear and front cameras support a video recording feature of up to 1080p@30fps.
Poco M2 Reloaded Performance
Under the hood, Poco M2 Reloaded comes powered by the Mediatek Helio G80 chipset same as Poco M2. It is an octa-core chipset that comes with 2X Cortex-A75 cores 2.0GHz and 6X Cortex-A55 cores 1.8GHz. It is coupled with the 4GB LPDDR4X RAM and 64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage. You also get a storage expansion option of up to 512GB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot, If you want more storage for your phone.
On the software front, Poco M2 Reloaded runs on Android 10 with MIUI 12 on top.
Battery And Others
Poco M2 Reloaded comes backed up by a massive 5,000mAh battery along with support for 18 W fast charging. The smartphone lasts easily more than a day. The phone charges via Type-C 2.0 port. There’s no wireless charging support which is not big for a phone in this price range.
Talking about the connectivity of the device, it features Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) support, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Infrared port, Wireless FM radio (no wired headphones required), USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, loudspeakers, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Also Read: Poco F3 Price In Nepal
Poco M2 Reloaded Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 163.3 x 77 x 9.1 mm (6.43 x 3.03 x 0.36 in)
- Weight: 198 gm
- Display: a 6.53-inch Full HD+ In-cell IPS Display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, 394 PPI density, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 70% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection, 400 nits (typ) screen brightness
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G80 Processor, 12 nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB eMMC 5.1 Internal Storage; expandable up to 512GB via a dedicated microSD slot
- Software: MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- Rear Camera: Quad Camera Setup
- 13 MP primary camera, f/2.2 aperture, 28mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF
- 8 MP ultra-wide angle camera, FOV 118.2°, f/2.2 aperture, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, 5P, FF
- 5 MP Macro Camera, f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm, 3P，FOV 83°
- 2 MP Portrait Camera, f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm, 3P，FOV 83°
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 8 MP selfie snapper with f/2.0 aperture, 27mm (wide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Battery: 5,000mAh (Typ) battery along with 18W fast charging support
- Colors: Graphite Black, and Mostly Blue.
- Sensor: Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Electronic compass
- Security: Fingerprint Sensor (rear-mounted), and Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Infrared port, Wireless FM radio (no wired headphones required), USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, loudspeakers, and a 3.5mm headphone jack
- Poco M2 Reloaded Price In Nepal: Rs. 17,999 (4GB/64GB)
Poco M2 Reloaded Price And Availability In Nepal
Poco M2 Reloaded is launched in Nepal at the price of Rs. 17,999. The smartphone is available for purchase in all the official and authorized Poco mobile stores in Nepal. The smartphone arrives in a single 4GB/64GB variant.
|Smartphone Model||Price In Nepal|
|Poco M2 Reloaded (4GB+64GB)||Rs. 17,999|
Checkout: Best phones under 20K in Nepal
So, what are your thoughts about this entry-level smartphone? Was there really a need for this smartphone edition? Let us know in the comment section.
Also, don’t forget to have a look at the Poco mobile Prices in Nepal.
- Nepal Telecom to provide 30 days free internet trial service via fiber for voice users
- realme C53 New 6/128GB Variant Launched in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million