Redmi Note 12 5G is launched in Nepal with a decent pricing. The smartphone boasts various impressive specs and features like a 6.67-inch FHD+ sAMOLED display, 48 MP triple camera, SD 4 Gen 1 processor, a massive 5000mAh battery, and so on. So, in this article, we will have a detailed discussion about the specifications, features, availability, and it’s price in Nepal.
Xiaomi has already launched the 4G version of the Redmi Note 12 in Nepal. So, check out the Specs and Redmi Note 12 4G Price in Nepal
- 6.67″ FHD+ Super AMOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 Chipset
- 48 MP Triple Camera Setup
- IP53 splash & dust resistant
- 33W Fast Charging
Redmi Note 12 5G Overview
Starting Off with the design, The Redmi Note 12 5G has a sleek and modern design. The device is impressively slim, measuring 165.88mm x 76.21mm x 7.98mm, and lightweight, weighing just 188g. Its slim profile makes it easy to hold and use with one hand, while its rounded edges give it a comfortable grip. The device features Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for added durability. Additionally, it has an IP53 rating, making it resistant to splashes and dust, which is perfect for those who are always on the go. The device comes in three colors: Frosted Green, Matte Black, and Mystique Blue.
The Redmi Note 12 5G comes with a stunning 6.67 inches Full HD+ Super AMOLED display that offers a max refresh rate of 120Hz. The phone has a 1200nits brightness ensures that the display is easily visible even in bright sunlight. The contrast ratio of 4500000:1 ensures that blacks are deep and colors are vibrant. Additionally, the device comes with SGS eye care certification, which helps reduce eye strain during prolonged usage. The Reading Mode reduces blue light emission, making it easier on the eyes when reading. For biometrics, it has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock.
The Redmi Note 12 5G comes with a triple rear camera setup, including a 48 MP main camera with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8 MP ultra-wide camera with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 2 MP macro camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The device comes with a host of photography and video features, including portrait mode, night mode, AI scene detection, and short video mode, among others.
Whereas on the front, the device features a 13 MP front camera with an f/2.45 aperture, making it ideal for taking selfies and making video calls. Both the front and rear cameras are capable of recording videos at 1080p @ 30fps.
Under the hood, The Redmi Note 12 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 chipset, which provides fast and responsive performance. This chipset includes a 2X Cortex-A78 CPU running at 2.0GHz and a 6X Cortex-A55 CPU running at 1.8GHz. This combination of CPUs allows the device to perform tasks efficiently and quickly. For graphics and gaming, the device is equipped with an Adreno 619 GPU.
In terms of memory, the Redmi Note 12 5G comes in three variants: 4GB + 3GB virtual memory, 6GB + 5GB virtual memory and 8GB + 5GB variant too . Both variants use LPDDR4X technology, which is faster and more power-efficient than previous memory types. The device also has an internal memory of 128GB/256GB with UFS 2.2 technology. Additionally, the device has an expandable microSD card slot that can accommodate up to 1TB of additional storage, providing ample space for all your files, photos, and videos. On the software front, the Redmi Note 12 5G runs on MIUI 13 based on Android 12 OS. Xiaomi has committed to providing users with two major Android OS updates and four years of security updates for the Redmi Note 12 5G.
Battery and Connectivity
Talking about the battery prowess of the smartphone, The Redmi Note 12 5G boasts a massive 5000mAh battery that can last all day with normal use. With the 33W fast charger included in the box, you can charge your smartphone from 0% to 50% in just 22 minutes, ensuring that you never have to worry about running out of battery during the day. The device also supports USB OTG, which allows you to easily transfer files and media from external devices. In terms of battery life, it offers up to 26 days of standby time, 8.2 days of music playback, 23.5 hours of video playback, and 34 hours of VoLTE calls. With this kind of battery life, you can stay connected and entertained for longer periods of time without having to worry about running out of juice.
Now, shifting our attention to the connectivity options of the Redmi Note 12 5G, the device features a 5G network, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS/AGPS, GLONASS, Infrared port, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, OTG, 3.5mm headphone jack, Loudspeaker, etc.
Also Read: Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G Price in Nepal
Redmi Note 12 5G Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 165.88 mm x 76.21 mm x 7.98 mm
- Weight: 188 gm
- Display: a 6.67 inches Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 1200 nits brightness, SGS eye care, Sunlight Mode, Reading Mode, Contrast ratio: 4500000:1, 100% (typical) DCI P3, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 Processor; 6 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- RAM: 4,6, 8GGB LPDDR4X RAM
- Memory: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2 Internal storage, expandable up to 1TB
- Software: MIUI 13 based on Android 12 OS
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 48 MP Primary Camera, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF
- 8 MP ultra-wide angle camera, f/2.2 aperture, FOV 120˚
- 2 MP macro lens, f/2.4 aperture
- Rear Video: 1080p @ 30fps
- Front Camera:
- 13 MP selfie camera, f/2.45 aperture, 1/3.0″
- Front Video: 1080p @ 30fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery, 33W Fast charging support
- Colors: Stardust Purple, Frosted Blue, and Onyx Black.
- Security: Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor and AI Face Unlock
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Geomagnetic sensor and IR blaster
- Network: 5G
- 5G Bands: n1, n3, n5, n8, n28, n40, n78
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS/AGPS, GLONASS, Infrared port, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, OTG, 3.5mm headphone jack, Loudspeaker, etc.
- Redmi Note 12 5G Price In Nepal: Rs. 29,999 (6GB/128GB) | Rs. 31,999 (8GB/256GB)
Redmi Note 12 5G Price In Nepal And Availability
The Redmi Note 12 5G price in Nepal is Rs. 29,999 for the 6/128GB variant and Rs. 31,999 for the 8/256GB variant. The smartphone is available in various color options Frosted Green, Matte Black, and Mystique Blue. It is available for sale at all authorized and official Mi stores, shops & Daraz in Nepal.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal (Official)|
|Redmi Note 12 5G (6/128GB)||Rs. 29,999|
|Redmi Note 12 5G (8/256GB)||Rs. 31,999|
Redmi Note 12 Vs Redmi Note 12 5G
The Redmi Note 12 and the Redmi Note 12 5G are two smartphones from Xiaomi’s popular Redmi Note series. While both phones have some similarities, they also have some key differences. One of the biggest differences between the two phones is the network technology they support. Another significant difference between the two phones is their processor. The Redmi Note 12 is equipped with SD 685 processor whereas the Redmi Note 12 5G boasts a more powerful SD 4 Gen 1 chipset. Both phones have the same battery prowess. Other differences between the two phones include their rear camera setup, with the Redmi Note 12 5G flaunting 48MP & Redmi Note 12 with 50MP camera setup. So, overall the Redmi Note 12 5G gets an edge over the 4G variant.
Don’t miss the latest & Official Xiaomi Mobiles Price & specs in Nepal.
So, what are your thoughts about this smartphone? Are you excited to get your hands on the phone? Do, Let us know in the comment section below.
- Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max ranks second in DxOMark camera test
- Smartphone market low ahead of Dashain, no effect of holiday season!
- CG Net brings Dashain Offer 2080, 3x internet speed, cashback, discount on CG Smart TV
- The Art of Gunplay: Master Aiming and Shooting in Fortnite
- Top 12 Startup, Rising Star Innovation and Product announced in the ICT Award 2023
- Oppo A58 With Helio G85 4G SoC Launched in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo Y17s Launched Officially in Nepal | Find Price & Specs