Redmi Note 13 5G is officially launched in China. The smartphone boasts various impressive specs and features like a 6.67 inches AMOLED display, 100 MP dual camera, MediaTek Dimensity 6080 5G Chipset, a massive 5000mAh battery, and so on. So, in this article, we will have a detailed discussion about the specifications, features, availability, and Redmi Note 13 5G price in Nepal.
- 6.67 inches Full HD+ AMOLED Display
- 120Hz Refresh Raate
- MediaTek Dimensity 6080 5G Chipset
- 100 MP Dual Camera Setup
- IP54 splash & dust resistant
- 33W Fast Charging
Redmi Note 13 5G Overview
Taking Off with the design of the Redmi Note 13 5G, it is a remarkable fusion of style and practicality. The device measures just 161.11 mm in length and 74.95 mm in width, and boasts a svelte 7.6 mm thickness. Its featherweight of 173.5 gm further enhances its comfort and ease of use. The innovative screen bracket design not only fortifies the device but also adds a touch of sophistication to its appearance. This is further accentuated by the chic small vertical edges and the charming “big-eyed cute” camera Deco. Beneath its sleek exterior lies a Diamond skeleton structure, imparting durability and resilience to withstand the rigors of daily life. The smartphone incorporates Corning Gorilla Glass 5, known for its exceptional scratch resistance. There is also an IP54 rating. It comes in different colors, including Star Sand white, Time blue, as well as Midnight Dark.
The Redmi Note 13 5G boasts a striking 6.67 inches ultra-fine four-narrow-edge AMOLED flexible straight screen that delivers a stunning visual experience. It comes with a high resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, it ensures that every image and video is presented with vivid colors and sharp clarity. The display also includes a global excitation brightness of 1000 nit, making it easily readable in varying lighting conditions, and a remarkable contrast ratio of 5,000,000:1. Similarly, users can customize their experience by choosing from display frame rates of 60Hz, 90Hz, or 120Hz.
The instantaneous 2160Hz touch sampling rate provides responsive and precise interactions. The Redmi Note 13 5G goes a step further by incorporating a suite of display-enhancing technologies, such as 1920Hz High-frequency PWM dimming for flicker reduction, 10-bit color depth for a wide and accurate color spectrum, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut for lifelike colors, and SGS low blue light certification for reduced eye strain during prolonged usage.
Talking about the optics of the smartphone, the Redmi Note 13 5G features an impressive dual rear camera setup that is sure to satisfy photography enthusiasts. The Redmi Note 13 5G’s camera system is a versatile and high-performance ensemble, designed to cater to a diverse range of photography and videography needs. It is led by the extraordinary 100 MP ultra-clear main camera, featuring innovative 9in1 pixel binning technology that transforms 0.64μm pixels into astonishingly detailed 1.92μm photos. Alongside the main camera, the 2 MP depth camera adds depth and dimension to portraits.
While on the front, the smartphone houses a 16 MP camera is equipped with features like AI Beauty and Portrait Mode, ideal for stunning selfies. The Xiaomi Imaging Brain enhances the camera’s capabilities, while a variety of features, such as Super Night Scene, HDR, and AI Watermark, make photography an enjoyable and creative experience. Similarly, the device offers a range of video shooting options, from time-lapse to slow motion, ensuring you can capture life’s moments in the most engaging ways. Both the rear & front camera supports 1080p video recording at 30fps, making it ideal for vloggers and content creators. Whether you’re capturing photos or recording videos, the Redmi Note 13 5G has got you covered with its powerful camera system.
Under the hood, The Redmi Note 13 5G comes with a powerful MediaTek Dimensity 1080 processor. It is an octa-core processor based on 6 nm processing technology. This powerhouse features an octa-core CPU architecture, with two high-performance Cortex-A76 cores clocked at 2.4 GHz, and six efficient Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. This well-balanced configuration ensures seamless multitasking, rapid app launches, and responsive performance across a wide spectrum of tasks, from everyday productivity to resource-intensive gaming. The Mali-G57 MC2 GPU is at the forefront of delivering a captivating multimedia and gaming experience.
In terms of the memory configuration, The phone is coupled with 6/8/12GB of LPDDR4X RAM and comes with various storage options, 128GB or 256GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage onboard. Whereas on the software front, the Redmi Note 13 5G runs on MIUI 14 based on Android 13 OS. It comes with 2 years of software updates and 4 years of security updates. The Redmi Note 13 boasts an advanced four-layer graphite cooling system that efficiently dissipates heat, ensuring the device remains cool even during intense gaming. This maintains peak performance, resulting in an impressive measured average frame rate of 59.54 while playing demanding games like Honor of Kings in a room temperature of 25°C, enhancing the overall gaming experience.
Battery and Connectivity
The Redmi Note 13 5G gets its juices from a powerful 5,000mAh battery that ensures long-lasting usage. The device also comes with the support for 33W fast charging technology. It charges via a USB Type-C charger. Therefore, users can enjoy uninterrupted usage of their devices without worrying about battery life.
Now, shifting our attention to the connectivity options of the Redmi Note 13 5G, the device features a 5G network, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.3, A2DP, LE, GPS (L1), GLONASS (G1), BDS (B1I+B1c), GALILEO (E1), QZSS (L1), NFC, Infrared port, USB Type-C 2.0, OTG, a loudspeaker with stereo speakers, 3.5 mm headphone jack, etc.
Redmi Note 13 Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 161.11 mm × 74.95 mm × 7.6 mm
- Weight: 173.5 gm
- Display: a 6.67 inches Full HD+ AMOLED display, 60/90/120Hz frame rate, HDR10+ support, 2400 x 1080 pixels screen resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, Instantaneous 2160Hz touch sampling rate, Supports DCI-P3 color gamut, 5,000,000: 1 Contrast ratio, 1.07 Billion colors, 1920Hz High-frequency PWM dimming, 395 PPI density, 1000 nits Global excitation brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 10bit color depth, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Sunshine screen, Eye protection mode, SGS low blue light certification
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 6080 5G Processor; 6 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: ARM Mali-G57 MC2
- RAM: 6/8/12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Memory: 128/256GB UFS 2.2 Internal storage
- Software: MIUI 14 based on Android 13 OS
- Rear Camera: Dual Camera Setup
- 50 MP Primary Camera, f/1.7 aperture, 0.64μm, 9in1 1.92μm, PDAF
- 2 MP depth lens, f/2.4 aperture
- Rear Video: 1080p @ 30fps
- Front Camera:
- 16 MP selfie camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Front Video: Up to 1080p @ 30fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery, 33W Fast charging support
- Colors: Star sand white, Time blue, as well as Midnight Dark.
- Security: Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor as well as AI Face Unlock
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Geomagnetic sensor and IR blaster
- Network: 5G
- 5G Bands: n1, n5, n8, n28, n38, n40, n41, n78
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.3, A2DP, LE, GPS (L1), GLONASS (G1), BDS (B1I+B1c), GALILEO (E1), QZSS (L1), NFC, Infrared port, USB Type-C 2.0, OTG, a loudspeaker with stereo speakers, 3.5 mm headphone jack, etc.
- Redmi Note 13 5G Price In Nepal (Expected): Rs. 25,999 (6GB/128GB) | Rs. 27,999 (8GB/128GB) | Rs. 30,999 (8GB/256GB)| Rs. 33,999 (12GB/256GB)
Redmi Note 13 5G Price In Nepal And Availability
The Redmi Note 13 is launched at the price of 1,199 Yuan for the 6/128GB variant, 1,299 Yuan for the 8/128GB variant, 1,499 Yuan for the 8/256GB variant, and 1,699 Yuan for the 12/256GB variant in China. The gadget is available in various color options like Star sand white, Time Blue, as well as Midnight Dark. The Redmi Note 13 5G Price In Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 25,999 for the base variant. The smartphone is at the time only available in the Chinese market. It is rumored to launch in December 2023 in the global market. Likewise, the phone might launch in 1st week of January in Nepal.
|Smartphone Model||Price in China (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Redmi Note 13 5G (6/128GB)||1,199 Yuan||Rs. 25,999|
|Redmi Note 13 5G (8/128GB)||1,299 Yuan||Rs. 27,999|
|Redmi Note 13 5G (8/256GB)||1,499 Yuan||Rs. 30,999|
|Redmi Note 13 5G (12/256GB)||1,699 Yuan||Rs. 33,999|
The Redmi Note 13 5G stands out as a versatile and feature-rich smartphone, combining portability with a stunning 6.67 inches AMOLED display. It comes with the powerful performance driven by the MediaTek Dimensity 6080 chipset, and a versatile camera system. It boasts 100 MP dual rear camera setup. Its sleek design, compact dimensions, and light weight make it highly portable. The display offers a captivating visual experience, and with support for various frame rates and HDR10+, it excels in delivering vibrant and sharp visuals. The camera system, including a 50-megapixel primary lens, provides high-quality photography, while the 16-megapixel front camera ensures great selfies. With a substantial battery and fast charging support, it’s ready for all-day use. Security features, multiple sensors, and robust connectivity options round out its capabilities, making it a well-rounded and attractive choice for users with diverse needs.
Also, Check out the latest and official Xiaomi Mobiles Price & specs in Nepal.
So, What are your thoughts about this smartphone? Are you satisfied with the specs and features of the phone? Do, Let us know in the comment section below.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats